Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (603 Views)

Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) / Police Dismiss Officer Who Shot A 16-year-old Boy During Imo Church Procession / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Abudu2000(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2017
Re: . by youngest85(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2017
Wetin dat cele guy do?
Re: . by Vicolan: 6:36am On May 22, 2017
After all they will keep saying its Devil and na jejely devil sit down ....
May God save us ooo
Re: . by Benjom(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2017
Perhaps it's a bailable offence he committed.
Re: . by GogetterMD(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2017
Where's the bribe collection part of the story
Ever heard of the word "Bail" before OP?
Re: . by johnbuck81(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2017
can't trust the popo...once in my area, robbers were caught during their night operation and they were sent to the police station for further proceeding...we went to the station to know how far the police are going with their investigations...to our Surprise the police officers denied that no case of arm robbery was brought to their station. I fear police that day.

2 Likes

Re: . by Jabioro: 6:55am On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm ours police!

1 Like

Re: . by Abudu2000(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2017
Benjom:
Perhaps it's a bailable offence he committed.
you bet it is
Re: . by crazyABO(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2017
Atleast they would do same if it was an ordinary citizen so this aint big deal to me sad police ain't actually bad the people in that black uniform are actually the bad ones undecided
Re: . by Moreoffaith(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2017
I still dey talk am ooo

After God na naija police I fear pass

Dem fit sell their family cos of money.

Police is your friend

Play with them and face the consequence.

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Residents Try To Lynch A Russian 'Nazi' After Calling Them Monkey / Photos: Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead During Gun Battle With The Army In River / Too Many 'beer Parlours' In Anambra -monarch Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.