Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me (1896 Views)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by mystery111: 8:36pm On May 22, 2017
I had to open new account for this.

I don't know where to start from. I have virtually sold all I've got in a bid to recoup my loss.

It has been losses upon losses for me. I am a failure to my parent nd family. I can't look them to the face if they get to know my present predicament.

I have lost about 300k in just 2 weeks. I am penniless right now.

Committing suicide or going back to my family is the only option I have. *eyes all filled with tears*
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by overdrive(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
sorry!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
To err is human ... good news is u realized u erred. Come on, face your worst fears and stop being weak

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Caustics: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
please before you commit suicide meet me so that i can harvest your organs. thanks
mystery111:

I don't know where to start from. I have virtually sold all I've got in a bid to recoup my loss.

It has been losses upon losses for me. I am a failure to my parent nd family. I can't look them to the face if they get to know my present predicament.

Committing suicide or going back to my family is the only option I have. *eyes all filled with tears*

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by ciscoxx(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
Don't worry bro.. Life goes on.. Is a lesson.. It's d best way to learn fast.. If I share my own problem u will pocket urs.. So just gather urself.. And move on.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Karlman: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
LOL ...you want to commit suicide? NGWANU KA ODI KA ANYI AFURO O!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Seajae: 8:40pm On May 22, 2017
Go back to your family nwanne. Are you mad? Don't you know they'll spend more than 300k for burial if you commit suicide?

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2017
Eh ya!!! The number rule in gambling is.... DON'T PLAY WITH WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE!! Sorry , you hear?!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
bet9ja is like a disease without any cure. you will bet even your last card yet it vanishes. it currupts the brain and sends the person psychologically unstable. it will always drain your pocket expecially the greedy ones who will play to win millions. I will advice you fund with 2k and play once in a week just 1.2 odd. x 4 weeks. every winnings you use it to bet another 1.2 odd. do it from now till December 20th. I am sure you will get back your 300k.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by nairaeye: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
Op don't commit suicide its not the best option, you have a brighter future ahead, satan wants to trade your soul with 300k, great people gets greater challenges in life, check my signature, I assure you that ur life will not remain the same, you will thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 22, 2017
AWOUUF dey run belle!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by waxxydude: 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
Caustics:
please before you commit suicide meet me so that i can harvest your organs. thanks
LOL Chai! Evuul soul.

You just wan harvest for rainy season. grin grin

He even put "please" and "Thanks". Guy thunder go twist you o!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by kk4kiss(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
There's is ones upon a time in every mans lyf, committing suicide bro is not the best option u have a better life to live outside bet9ja keep ur spirit alive u re not the only one who have lost money in business, I advice u keep the past behind and focus on the future, the worst is not taking the risk @all, bro u have to move on correct ur mistakes and never invest all in one business. Best of luck we shall live to celebrate our lyfs someday
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by kk4kiss(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2017
Stupidity don't have medicine, some people re naturally stupid and useless, one common thing in some of us in Nigeria is tht we don't believe in depression because of stupidity, imagine comments from some peoples father cos am sure that we here re above 18, my question is , must u comment on any post? This young man was only looking for a shoulder to lean on not who will harvest his organs mr organ harvester , am very sure that u re not perfect on ur own, we may not be better to him to voice his own out, many of us live with our own.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Advanz(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
Oga hold on nd withdraw ursef 4rm betin awhile, any harm u do ursef no mean say bet9ja go gv u ur monie unless u win.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Incident1: 7:29am On May 24, 2017
hmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 9:41am On May 24, 2017
@op, don't do it without trying everything to get you out of this mess. 300k is not worth to off yourself, but it's your decision and I hope you success in whatever direction you went.

I'm also very depressed and I've finished all the preparation homework and I'm confident, I will be out of this mess within the next 2 days.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Ndukings92(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2017
my brother,u are talking of virtual betting right?i guess they don't know cos u are not alone on this.my guy practically close down his store tiles cos of virtual,he used d whole money giving to him in d market as dia meeting treasurer and found himself in d police cell.I karo kwara m mma na virtual o
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 5:12am On May 27, 2017
Bro u can contact me on my mail, Fixed matches are real and playing dis saturday 640odds. Just contact quick.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 7:01am On May 27, 2017
fidalgo19:
Bro u can contact me on my mail, Fixed matches are real and playing dis saturday 640odds. Just contact quick.

Oloriburuku nie. You are such an unfortunate fellow. Person talk say ein dey in debt of about 300k and you still scam him of the few penny he's got left.

Ko ni da fun e if you eventually succeed in scamming him

It shall not be well with you if you succeed in scamming him

Bastard.

Op...if you dont want your suicide ealier than expected, stay away from this mofo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Nobody: 7:16am On May 27, 2017
Ur very stupid, I want to help him free to recover his money and u are here insulting me.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by Vizzim: 8:45am On May 27, 2017
mystery111:

Op ur tomorrow is bright. Don't look at your mistakes everybody makes one but the future can be written. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your understanding.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by joey150(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
The rule with betting is once the fun stops....STOP!

How can you run down your savings because you want to recoup losses.. Thats a no no in betting.

Keep away from it..build your reserves...when you have spare cash you may try again

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me by emmayodata(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2017
Don't do anything stupid. This day will pass and you will look back and thank God. Be wise

(1) (Reply)

2-4odds Daily Free For Few Weeks / Romelu Lukaku Misses Team Bus Home After Southampton Win / Shooting Stars Disbanded By Oyo Govt Over Mounting Financial Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.