Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,653 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017 (255 Views)

JAMB/UTME 2019-2020 Registration Requirements / What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? / NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017 by Kayleon: 4:00pm On May 23, 2017
NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017

The National Youth Service Corps has released the NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017 for prospective members.

The requirements are as follows:

(a)Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line

(b) Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.

(c) School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.

(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.

(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.

Source: http://www.campuspunch.com/nysc-batch-a-stream-i-orientation-camp-registration-requirements-2017#/
(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.

MSG Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course.

All prospective NYSC members are expected to take note of the NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I Orientation Camp Registration Requirements - 2017
Source: Campuspunch

(1) (Reply)

Java Online Training With Certification / Build Ecmrce Site Below 100k / Microsoft 70-515CSHARP Training Material - Pass 70-515CSHARP Exam With Latest Du

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.