Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together (1833 Views)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by jidxin(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2017
pls help me i just need ur candid advice from d matured romancelanders . pls among other things,my gf fone is usually off owing to low charge on her ba3. and this has bin recurring for a while. Is it normal? cos im not understanding.

let mw add this

i feel bad wenever i call her nd her fone is also switched off only to tell me later that her ba3 was down and btw she doesnt know i follow her on snap only to upload videos nd pix of hersef in a car going out or in a particular location on that same day
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by ElSherriff: 10:51am On May 25, 2017
Another kiddo in the building. Grow up, buy a powerbank and the appropriate charger. Charge her phone while she is with you and spare oga Seun some data.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
jidxin:
pls help me i just need ur candid advice from d matured romancelanders . pls among other things,my gf fone is usually off owing to low charge on her ba3. and this has bin recurring for a while. Is it normal? cos im not understanding.
Maybe she don't want distraction between when you're together.
Besides when has switching of phone become a problem? If she pick calls when she's with you, you'll suspect she's cheating. Now she respected you, you're complaining.. Guys eh!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by newyorks(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
cos nobody has as many uncles and cousines as a cheating girlfriend. bro u get luck say she dey give u all the attention when with u. why complaining. she no go fit stay with the phone on cos she go lie till u catch vex.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by jidxin(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2017
ElSherriff:
Another kiddo in the building. Grow up, buy a powerbank and the appropriate charger. Charge her phone while she is with you and spare oga Seun some data.
most time on a date . willu start looking for sockets to plug it im ?? kiddo
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Young03(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2017
From experience, she is cheating on u

much like my ex, either its on silent or off wenever we r togeda
tracked her calls n caught her
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by jidxin(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2017
newyorks:
cos nobody has as many uncles and cousines as a cheating girlfriend. bro u get luck say she dey give u all the attention when with u. why complaining. she no go fit stay with the phone on cos she go lie till u catch vex.
hahahaha now i get u. d lie part tho.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2017
Dump her
She's cheating on you
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by jidxin(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2017
Young03:
From experience, she is cheating on u

much like my ex, either its on silent or off wenever we r togeda

tracked her calls n caught her
i once uploaded a pix of her nd me on fb nd she got mad nd warned me not to do dat again but later i repeated it tho she expressed her displeasure but she said i shouldnt remove it dat she has her reasons
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by ikp120(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2017
Then exchange phones and sims with her for 2 days. If anyone calls either of you, just monitor the consistency of the caller without picking. If the caller doesn't stop, just receive the call and tell the person that your partner is charging the phone at your place.

Make sure you let the caller know that she is your girlfriend o without sounding silly.

Example: "Hello, please my girlfriend left the phone at my place for charging. Please is there any urgent information you want to pass on to her?"

Very easy bro!

If she doesn't agree, then you need to install some apps on her (I hope say no be Java phone sha)
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by ElSherriff: 11:05am On May 25, 2017
The last I checked, power banks come with short cords. Your problem is with the phone off, my solution is apt for it. Should you have any other concerns, say and lets see who else gives a fcukk.
jidxin:
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by smardray(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2017
Bro u ar a cousin to her...she has a boyfriend....dnt be a potential threat biko

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Oyindidi(f): 11:10am On May 25, 2017
There are multiple captains onboard.. You fit be captain no 10 sef

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Abumtestimony1: 11:11am On May 25, 2017
and you call her your girl...? you're an infantile mugu. Dump that ass boy.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Young03(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2017
jidxin:
i once uploaded a pix of her nd me on fb nd she got mad nd warned me not to do dat again but later i repeated it tho she expressed her displeasure but she said i shouldnt remove it dat she has her reasons

she is using u bro, dont see her as ur gf, fucck her till ur tired and leave her oo b4 she will b d ist to leave u

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Boyoski09: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
jidxin:
u dey mind am
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by jidxin(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2017
smardray:
Bro u ar a cousin to her...she has a boyfriend....dnt be a potential threat biko
she gave me access to her fone nd even talked to her mum abt me.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Marcelo290(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
Then exchange phones and sims with her for 2 days. If anyone calls either of you, just monitor the consistency of the caller without picking. If the caller doesn't stop, just receive the call and tell the person that your partner is charging the phone at your place.

Make sure you let the caller know that she is your girlfriend o without sounding silly.

Example: "Hello, please my girlfriend left the phone at my place for charging. Please is there any urgent information you want to pass on to her?"

Very easy bro!

If she doesn't agree, then you need to install some apps on her (I hope say no be Java phone sha)
That would be damn childish man, besides you way the leave girl with your SIM for two days, you no get other important calls to make and receive nii?

If that's how far people go to track cheaters, then I no follow...reason I like myself, am very sensitive and can easily detect when a girl is cheating, though I may continue to play around with you but I won't take you serious anymore...

@Op I may not conclude she's cheating, but from my observations and experience, she is most likely cheating...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by ikp120(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2017
Marcelo290:
That would be damn childish man, besides you way the leave girl with your SIM for two days, you no get other important calls to make and receive nii?

If that's how far people go to track cheaters, then I no follow...reason I like myself, am very sensitive and can easily detect when a girl is cheating, though I may continue to play around with you but I won't take you serious anymore...

@Op I may not conclude she's cheating, but from my observations and experience, she is most likely cheating...
I hope you know that whatever you or anyone else is thinking is absolutely baseless if you or the person can't prove it?

I gave him the best ways to prove it.

Of course I know she's cheating. I've been through that same shìt. I proved mine to her and broke outta the shìt.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by rosieluv(f): 11:32am On May 25, 2017
jidxin:
so that girl is your girlfriend ehn, if she puts off her fone, help her put it on na.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by olac21(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
jidxin:
Assistant B.F..that's what you are bro!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by brandydaniells(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
wait lemme ask joro grin grin grin

my brother d gods said dat ur neighbor in d village .......iya poki poki have used ur sense to register for bbnaija next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by daben1(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2017
jidxin:
lol, the girl dey use you pay pimpong
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by daben1(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
olac21:
Assistant B.F..that's what you are bro!
loll, deputy to the assistant self
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by firstking01(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
Break the hell up with herundecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 25, 2017
jidxin:

let mw add this

i feel bad wenever i call her nd her fone is also switched off only to tell me later that her ba3 was down and btw she doesnt know i follow her on snap only to upload videos nd pix of hersef in a car going out or in a particular location on that same day
Have enough respect for yourself to not accept her behavior and walk away. She's obviously cheating on you.

Tell her that you're not interested in her anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by pressplay411(m): 3:27am On May 26, 2017
KvnqPrezo:

Maybe she don't want distraction between when you're together.
Besides when has switching of phone become a problem? If she pick calls when she's with you, you'll suspect she's cheating. Now she respected you, you're complaining.. Guys eh!

His concern isn't misplaced. Men lie, women lie.
OP it's one of the 2.
Suggest to replace or repair her phone. Her resistance should be a red flag.
Re: My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together by Jaqenhghar: 3:30am On May 26, 2017
Young03:

she is using u bro, dont see her as ur gf, fucck her till ur tired and leave her oo b4 she will b d ist to leave u
I hope he has O.

(1) (Reply)

If Need Me, You Must Like Sex Very Well / Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me / Married Men Vs Single Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.