Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,938 members, 7,962,990 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You (1004 Views)

The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men / 10 Things Only Big Breasts Women Can Performed (photos) / 30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by Politicalapathy: 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
Firstly, what is true love? To my own knowledge, true love is something we building from feelings anywhere there is true love, nothing can ever come to destroy it if the love is strong enough.

True love does not only entail finding an ideal person or finding someone you can easily plan your day to day activities with nor is it only doing things together but true love is much more than that, it is about finding a person you can grow with and discovering yourselves with each other’s help, true love is about bringing out the good in your partner and influencing each other positively because consciously or unconsciously you will influence each other which is why you have to have the right partner in your life.
Below are 5 things you would learn from true love..

1. You would be happier: “When you are in love, you will know that you have never been that happy, when it is infatuation and not love, the happiness will only be at the initial stage and soon the happiness will wear off and you would be left thinking what went wrong with the two of you, true love is all about happiness and when you are just happy, everything seems perfect”.

2. You become more patient:“A lot of patience is usually taken up by one’s relationship especially when you are not having a healthy relationship, this can make you moody and a lot less patience in our lives with other people so when you are in true love, your patience is not being tested to that limit so you have a lot of it left for others”.

3. You become humble: “True love is satisfying and makes you feel more contented in life, when you experience a great feeling of contentment, you will realise how lucky you are and how unfortunate the people who do not find true love in someone or something are and you will learn to be more humble towards others and become more generous eventually because you have what others don’t so you give more to others as you feel you receive more than you could have ever asked for”.

4. You start being more positive: “When you find true love, you will feel like every wrong thing that happened in your life occurred for you to be with this special person, colours seem brighter and the grass looks greener and all the imperfections of life start to seem perfect”.

5. Small things don’t bother you anymore: “You would realise that there is no point losing something so perfect over petty issues when you are contented, little things won’t bother you or your past exes will not even matter to you, you will be shocked to see how your thinking and acceptance of your partners seemed so right”.

http://9jabless..com.ng/2017/05/see-5-things-only-true-love-can-teach.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by PapaNnamdi: 11:10pm On May 28, 2017
No 1. Should be, there is no true love without mmmmoney
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by MrDandy(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2017
Money first OP, then true love follows smiley

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by adenig1(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
New Compensation Plan for Multi-Level-Marketing in Nigeria. The true essence of this business is in how many people you manage and invite regularly to the business network. If you are going to be a network marketer, first of all you will need to go professional, like in any other profession you will need to learn the needed skills (ABC). So decide today and go Pro. Network Marketing is not a selling business but you can make a lot of money selling! If you are coming in full time or need to urgently increase your income, then selling will feature prominently in the beginning. But remember that true wealth and asset building is not based on a foundation of selling but network building.
2. Second Leg: Training
a. Without correct knowledge especially on how to effectively duplicate the system, you will not be able to build this business. Our business is hinged on network building but this can only be effectively done through knowing the system well. That comes from training.
b. Our trainings are the OPP (Open Plan Presentation), Kit Handover and the Orientations (New Distributor Orientation). It is also wise to read up thoroughly on the subject of MLM by buying books and gaining online resources. I will like you to see what is possible in this New Compensation Plan because it is what I have observed to be the place where people will be making the money from in this business. There are several plans in Networking business ranging from Starter to Gold-Lions and all that, but what's the way-out? Firstly, You will need to understand that success or failure begings with You. So You will not play where the messengers are. What you need to do is go to the superior levels and build your office there. This is possible by starting with a Platinum. Yes! By starting with a Platinum you have already begin to make money from the first day because you would be given products that worths the value of your Platinum registration and will earn a business bonus of 100usd, if that is okay; then the next thing you are to do is structure your office to be in this form = I need to get 2P (two people) in the first month to join the network at Platinum Level as my downline and I will earn 10usd from each of them, that is 20usd as my matching bonus in the first month. That's all I need because if my 2P downlines gets the-same orientation like the one I have the arithmetical progression will go like this = 2nd Month : 4P, 3rd Month : 8P, 4th Month : 16P, 5th Month : 32P, 6th Month : 64P, 7th Month : 128P, 8th Month : 256P, 9th Month : 512P, 10th Month : 1024P, 11th Month : 2048P. and finally in the 12th Month 4096P's Wow! From this illustration, You can see the power of 2 and that's all you need, only that your first 2P must be well trained on how the system works so that they can be able to follow the system and duplicate it. From the illustration above You can observe that I did not include any monetary value as to how I will earn from my downlines because from the secound month which is not my direct invite I begin to earn 1usd on each of my downlines even as they increase in number, that is to say i will be paid 4094 usd + 4092usd + 100usd + 20usd = 8306usd by the 12th Month, 4094usd for the total downlines at the end of 12th Months and 4092usd for matching downlines from the 2nd - 11th Month. This means that all your downlines would be 8190P's in the first year. Now think about this: supposing you make it a point of duty that your office grooms 2P's every month, it means you have created a salary basis of 8306usd monthly in the year to come and other attractive bonus's. Welcome to the New Compensation Plan. Remember; SUCCESS begins with BELIEVE. The beauty of these is that you can start engaging prospects from the convenience of your sitting room, also you can do this from any country. Another promise this platform is offering is that you can pass-on your account to your child as an inheritance. For more details on what company offers what, how to join, and dates for our Open Plan Presentations (OPP), Travelling Packages and etc. You can call or text me on this number 070 3816 2029. Michael A. Olaore.
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by Politicalapathy: 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
adenig1:
New Compensation Plan for Multi-Level-Marketing in Nigeria. The true essence of this business is in how many people you manage and invite regularly to the business network. If you are going to be a network marketer, first of all you will need to go professional, like in any other profession you will need to learn the needed skills (ABC). So decide today and go Pro. Network Marketing is not a selling business but you can make a lot of money selling! If you are coming in full time or need to urgently increase your income, then selling will feature prominently in the beginning. But remember that true wealth and asset building is not based on a foundation of selling but network building.
2. Second Leg: Training
a. Without correct knowledge especially on how to effectively duplicate the system, you will not be able to build this business. Our business is hinged on network building but this can only be effectively done through knowing the system well. That comes from training.
b. Our trainings are the OPP (Open Plan Presentation), Kit Handover and the Orientations (New Distributor Orientation). It is also wise to read up thoroughly on the subject of MLM by buying books and gaining online resources. I will like you to see what is possible in this New Compensation Plan because it is what I have observed to be the place where people will be making the money from in this business. There are several plans in Networking business ranging from Starter to Gold-Lions and all that, but what's the way-out? Firstly, You will need to understand that success or failure begings with You. So You will not play where the messengers are. What you need to do is go to the superior levels and build your office there. This is possible by starting with a Platinum. Yes! By starting with a Platinum you have already begin to make money from the first day because you would be given products that worths the value of your Platinum registration and will earn a business bonus of 100usd, if that is okay; then the next thing you are to do is structure your office to be in this form = I need to get 2P (two people) in the first month to join the network at Platinum Level as my downline and I will earn 10usd from each of them, that is 20usd as my matching bonus in the first month. That's all I need because if my 2P downlines gets the-same orientation like the one I have the arithmetical progression will go like this = 2nd Month : 4P, 3rd Month : 8P, 4th Month : 16P, 5th Month : 32P, 6th Month : 64P, 7th Month : 128P, 8th Month : 256P, 9th Month : 512P, 10th Month : 1024P, 11th Month : 2048P. and finally in the 12th Month 4096P's Wow! From this illustration, You can see the power of 2 and that's all you need, only that your first 2P must be well trained on how the system works so that they can be able to follow the system and duplicate it. From the illustration above You can observe that I did not include any monetary value as to how I will earn from my downlines because from the secound month which is not my direct invite I begin to earn 1usd on each of my downlines even as they increase in number, that is to say i will be paid 4094 usd + 4092usd + 100usd + 20usd = 8306usd by the 12th Month, 4094usd for the total downlines at the end of 12th Months and 4092usd for matching downlines from the 2nd - 11th Month. This means that all your downlines would be 8190P's in the first year. Now think about this: supposing you make it a point of duty that your office grooms 2P's every month, it means you have created a salary basis of 8306usd monthly in the year to come and other attractive bonus's. Welcome to the New Compensation Plan. Remember; SUCCESS begins with BELIEVE. The beauty of these is that you can start engaging prospects from the convenience of your sitting room, also you can do this from any country. Another promise this platform is offering is that you can pass-on your account to your child as an inheritance. For more details on what company offers what, how to join, and dates for our Open Plan Presentations (OPP), Travelling Packages and etc. You can call or text me on this number 070 3816 2029. Michael A. Olaore.
u should have post this in business zone not here
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by SirMichael1: 11:24pm On May 28, 2017
Love?? shocked That overrated shît embarassed

I don't believe in it and the earlier you do too the better it will be for you.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by Politicalapathy: 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
SirMichael1:
Love?? shocked That overrated shît embarassed

I don't believe in it and the earlier you do too the better it will be for you.
buh love is sweet bro
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by SirMichael1: 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
Politicalapathy:
buh love is sweet bro

When something doesn't exist, how would you know if it's sweet? cry
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2017
cry
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by Alitair(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2017
in psquare's voice.... Na true love go dey handle u, no do gra~gra, true love go dey sample...
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by Politicalapathy: 11:11pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

When something doesn't exist, how would you know if it's sweet? cry
who the hell told u love doesn't exits
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by SirMichael1: 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
Politicalapathy:
who the hell told u love doesn't exits

Lay your head to rest son
Re: See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You by Politicalapathy: 11:48pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lay your head to rest son
i ain't gonna do that father

(1) (Reply)

Pls Am I Wrong? / 17 Unacceptable Excuses Wife Gives To Avoid Sex With Their Husband / Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.