Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,716 members, 7,962,315 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (329349 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Women? Well i Love them but suprisingly i'm still single..... Na curfew de rush us 4 jos o. We jst awake d night. I'd almost if not definitely b awake. Feeling alone n single
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2018
single and not searching
........ i lied i'm actually searching
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Searching for a feminine network? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by harley88(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Network of Glo is very bad here in my area.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
area boys boku for Lagos.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lagos governorship election will be very interesting considering the take-over plan being nursed by PDP, I seriously doubt its success anyway
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Anyway, no matter who wins, the most important things are peace, security and food on the table. Every other thing is a matter of cause.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nicecute(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
cause of corruption in the world is yet to be ascertained.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ascertained? It is well documented. The only challenge is it is an issue of character, hence it cannot be controlled directly, but can be deterred and checkmated through well-structured policies and punitive measures.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Punitive measures! Hhmmm, I hope Nigeria can get to that stage one day but presently seems as a wild goose chase.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chase, upon which the manifesto of the present government was hinged, and the previous government undone. God heal our land.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DiDawn(f): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Land! it's now flooded, causing a lot of people to be displaced.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Displaced persons should however thank God for their lives, because once there is life, definitely hope is.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is there really hope? Look around you! look around you again!! the rich are getting richer , playing political chess with the masses as pawns yet you still see hope ,you really are an optimist dprpikin, it is well
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Well, they say it's still a rumour.. buh in every rumour, there's an iota of truth.. why would FG want to increase school fees not only increase, buh to #350,000 for Federal Universities..
This is terrible!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Currito: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Terrible in did, it's just the beginning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Beginning of worse things? Beginning of greater things? You pick as an individual which beginning you want. Just as the change mantra was a negative one , let's pray this should be the beginning of greater things.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Things Fall Apart, a novel written by Chinua Achebe, of blessed memory.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nebostic: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Memory card is now expensive, I heard 32gb is 10k, someone pls confirm for me!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Me I woke up flawless how about you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
You are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dissapointed is the end result of a hope raised up when one knows that a particular pursuit can never happen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Shykelv: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2018
happen to know that not all fair girls were born fair.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Fair hearing is what an unbiased mediator or judge should always seek for when there is misunderstanding or argument
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Argument...! Argument...! Argue!...... Well that was a great sound meant 4 ears which touches the mind and the heart appreciates. Unlike song piece of s*** being played these days. A wonderful song by Fela kuti. What a melody
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cregon: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Melody is what plays in my heart every time I get a credit alert on my bank account.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Account that is fat and shapeless filled with cash is a great gain , after all if we no get money wetin we GAIN grin grin grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gain happiness! Happiness boosts an individual in a very serious manner that improves productivity hence the money would flow. Going for Money is like chasing the wind
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by EpicMaurice(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
wind go soon blow and fowl nyash go open
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DiDawn(f): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Open it shall, during forthcoming presidential election
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dimeji877(m): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2018
Election is not a reflection of people's choice, its just a process of determining who yields more influence among the elites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.