Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe (33637 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by seunny4lif(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
I will be back grin grin grin
This one don high ooooh
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Mullah13(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmm impress audience
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by raphy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
so many celeb of now a days use to sale drugs to make ends meet.then later they quit n began to confess.such is life sha.,
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by DollarAngel(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
AFONJAS NAWAOOOOO
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by preponey: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
it might be true, because we don't know what they do behind the scene
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This girl is just famzing...

I can swear on anything that she hasn't seen hard drugs before let alone take any.

Fake actresses, fake lives.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by billtommy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Blame it on cocaine.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
poshestmina:
when you want to blow too much grammar and you end up not communicating grin grin grin...Biko su yoruba grin grin

what's your stand? because u keep blabbing boom
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by AuroraB(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Which cocaine and what grade, biko You need to stfu though undecided
Ororo no be crude oil sad
I mean, wtf! How long can you fund cocaine habit, Toyin? This is a girl I liked despite the negatives now she's blabbing and showing how little she can express herself in English which we all knew and overlooked angry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
poshestmina:
when you want to blow too much grammar and you end up not communicating grin grin grin...Biko su yoruba grin grin
Lol, I tire oo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Talk2Bella(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
she's such a nice lady
yesterday at the Ventura Mall

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by klordafrica: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whatever anyone says about herself is correct...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by malton: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
This woman loves attention sha.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by arewaboy01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
which bleeped up dealer will sell cpke to dz kind of girl she'll cast u in no time! dumb girl! keep implicating urself

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by ObaroFaisal(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Olosho
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Kutupapapa: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
It is well. Whether directly or indirectly this lady is still inlove with Johnson but life must continue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by 9jatatafo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
I hope she really go clean. too much fake life
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by IYANGBALI: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Toyin no worry yourself, your case better pass rozaybb own, at least you fit count the number of guys wey don fok you, she no fit as she has lost count and her pu^ssy don turn to borehole
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by bankolefun(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
*In tope alabi voice * Aye lee ibosi oh
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by tripoli007(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Seun egbegbe is greater than Fayose ,tinubu and ambode.

Seun egbegbe forever wink wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by kishiadeolu: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Waste of data
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
This story is nothing but fake! It is as fake as the girl herself. @Op- please take note ;she is not from Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Timijo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Idontblivit.
Anyway, today is my birthday, nairalanders show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by belindar: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shut of your dirty mouth. If segun egbegbe was not caught you wouldn't have been saying all these trash. Segun did flashing for you and you fell for it. All of you are fake. You are not responsible. Egbegbe that does not have source of income. You fail woefully. I can imaging anyone presently fucking armed robber pussy.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Rozaybb(f): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Toyin no worry yourself, your case better pass rozaybb own, at least you fit count the number of guys wey don fok you, she no fit as she has lost count and her pu^ssy don turn to borehole
lol....mumu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
ijebuloaded:
Nollywood on-screen character, Toyin Aimakhu has related her past way of life and how she was practically destroyed by drugs.

Review that the on-screen character in a current meeting had lamented dating her previous beau, Seun Egbegbe, who is presently cooling his feet in Kirikiri jail in Lagos state.

Toyin said she practically kill herself due to melancholy, as she was taking all way of drugs, and began losing verge of reality.

The Ibadan-born on-screen character revealed to Broadway TV how she endured sorrow after her marriage to fellow actor Adeniyi Johnson slammed.
Your grammatical construction is atrocious. You are a blogger so you MUST write correctly, or give someone who can to edit your blog posts.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by IYANGBALI: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb:
lol....mumu

your comment don dey reduce abi? You never start tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda At Lagos City Marathon / Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer / Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.