Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (19475 Views)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by MyschoolNG(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP IS ACTUALLY THE ONE PRESSIN HER FRIENDS BREAST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by daben1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
What type of sleep is that.. She press ur breast while sleeping.. like "PRESSING" and she is sleeping and u didn't wake her with a slap. Am even suspecting u are enjoying it.

Imagine am sleeping with my guy on d same bed and he come dey press my dick. I swear is either he will follow d sleep to death or he wakes up with his hand chopped off.

Girls... all of una na lessy
i swear, no mind them, and the girl dey even say she go press her own too... Yeye people!
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
LalaLushness:

Aww gracias kiss wink
Willikomien
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
MyschoolNG:
like seriously shocked
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

Willikomien
grin
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by midehi2(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
for real? cheesy

Clothes on or no clothes on? cheesy
clothes on but very wet with much drink, you can imagine that, thou I have naughty friends sha grin
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by JacksonD7: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
A female friend is fond of pressing boobs when she sleeps over in my place or when I sleep at hers, she does this at night when I am asleep, I just push her hands away and continue my sleep. Now I am wondering if its normal, I know she isn't lesbo she has a bf and they are so in love. Not like I am offended but i kind of feel its a bit weird. ladies how often do you do stuffs like this and how often is it done to you and how best do you react.

Your friend is obviously bisexual, cut ties with her if you don't want to be corrupted. In the world of men, women who have experimented with other women are broken machines. No sane man wants to spend his life with a lesbian or bisexual woman, don't ever trade your soul for a little bit of pleasure. Trust me when I tell you, it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by jakandeola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
except somone I am in relationship with.
hmm
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
midehi2:

No big deal, on ma birthday my girlfriends were rubbing cake on my b00bs romantically grin
cheesy. In broad day light. Odikwa risky bt sexy
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Neobulletzz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

what do you think?
lol I wouldn't think twice, it's makes you happy I think
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
midehi2:

clothes on but very wet with much drink, you can imagine that, thou I have naughty friends sha grin
yes I can, some friends are just so naughty cheesy
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
grin funny you
grin grin
grin grin
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
A female friend is fond of pressing boobs when she sleeps over in my place or when I sleep at hers, she does this at night when I am asleep, I just push her hands away and continue my sleep. Now I am wondering if its normal, I know she isn't lesbo she has a bf and they are so in love. Not like I am offended but i kind of feel its a bit weird. ladies how often do you do stuffs like this and how often is it done to you and how best do you react.

then she"s obviously bisexual or she could be a hardcore lesbian using boyfriend tag as cover cheesy.could be they doin no sex b4 marriage.

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by hipswrites(f): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
MyschoolNG:

My thoughts exactly.
Op is 'researching' for partners.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Neobulletzz:
lol I wouldn't think twice, it's makes you happy I think

grin grin I'm straight as a ruler
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

then she"s obviously bisexual or she could be a hardcore lesbian using boyfriend tag as cover cheesy.could be they doin no sex b4 marriage.
no sex before marriage can ruin the life of a sexually active girl. I get ur point.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by tbarrister(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
op is a male. I swear it lol
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Neobulletzz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

grin grin I'm straight as a ruler
lol what rocks your boat
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
God forbid, I can never pm somone with your kind of signature. You are very disrespectful towards women. I won't be caught with somone with your orientation, not even for a harmless pm, you are casted away.

Good one my dear. Rape is real

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
JacksonD7:

Your friend is obviously bisexual, cut ties with her if you don't want to be corrupted. In the world of men, women who have experimented with other women are broken machines. No sane man wants to spend his life with a lesbian or bisexual woman, don't ever trade your soul for a little bit of pleasure. Trust me when I tell you, it's not worth it.

This is true. You can be addicted. And addiction to any kind of sex is depressing, debasing, and difficult to heal
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Esdb3: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
nothing to fear dear.
you have lesbian tendencies and you self-stimulate and you crave a girl's body. I dare you to deny it.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by JacksonD7: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
AgricSalt:

This is true. You can be addicted. And addiction to any kind of sex is depressing, debasing, and difficult to heal

True talk

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by lenghtinny(m): 1:59am On Jun 06, 2017
marvin902:
Actually I don't think she's bi..she might just be fooling around.
I have a friend that love's playing with guy's Dick's not all just we close friends but that doesn't mean he's gay just fooling around..he's actually very far from the word gay..
also have gfs that are Like that are and they ain't bi
What kind of n*gga loves playing with his friends dicks...
I know what fooling around means and I'm sure this is not the meaning
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by lenghtinny(m): 2:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Cinderella5:
not hard press, soft press.
The pressing even get types lol....
I think f*ndle is a better word, it makes the pressing to feel very soft and romantic..
N.B seun just dey censor every f*cking word
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Cinderella5:
God forbid, I can never pm somone with your kind of signature. You are very disrespectful towards women. I won't be caught with somone with your orientation, not even for a harmless pm, you are casted away.
Its actually cast away ; I agree with you, perhaps u will have more time for ur English classes . wink. Wench
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by martinlooter(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Op, thanks for this thread, I've been laughing my head off here reading other people's comments, especially the guys. Couldn't sleep at all. I am happy that I stumbled on your thread.
Btw, I think you're just being uptight, you probably should loosen up a little bit. I think you should step it up a little, respond, touch her back, maybe a little caresses, while she's fo.ndling with your breast, maybe you should hold and caress her face and other body parts, if you still don't feel the urge to kiss her deeply, and rip your clothes apart immediately, then maybe, just maybe, you're not cut out for it.
Cos from your responses above, I feel strongly that you're a lesbian that maybe has not realised herself. Cos you keep trying to justify your girl's act, (soft or hard press) Notice also that You didn't tell us whether you have or had a boyfriend.
Op, love yourself, do what pleases you, make yourself happy and you'll live longer.
Don't bother about other peoples opinions, Cos deep inside you, you know the answer to your questions.
good luck on your new life.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Padiga: 2:34am On Jun 06, 2017
martinlooter:
Op, thanks for this thread, I've been laughing my head off here reading other people's comments, especially the guys. Couldn't sleep at all. I am happy that I stumbled on your thread.
Btw, I think you're just being uptight, you probably should loosen up a little bit. I think you should step it up a little, respond, touch her back, maybe a little caresses, while she's fo.ndling with your breast, maybe you should hold and caress her face and other body parts, if you still don't feel the urge to kiss her deeply, and rip your clothes apart immediately, then maybe, just maybe, you're not cut out for it.
Cos from your responses above, I feel strongly that you're a lesbian that maybe has not realised herself. Cos you keep trying to justify your girl's act, (soft or hard press) Notice also that You didn't tell us whether you have or had a boyfriend.
Op, love yourself, do what pleases you, make yourself happy and you'll live longer.
Don't bother about other peoples opinions, Cos deep inside you, you know the answer to your questions.
good luck on your new life.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Originalsly: 4:20am On Jun 06, 2017
It depends....if your boobs are bigger/firmer/better shaped and definitely more sexually appealing than hers..... she is envious, silently wishing they were hers...and while you are asleep is the only time she can play with 'her boobs'.
If ehmmm.... all boobs are pretty much equal.... then she is trying to turn you out on..... hoping that coming out of sleep you will more respond to how you feel than think about if it's right or wrong . In this way you will go with the flow... and before you know it.... ehmmm....you'll become bisexual.

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by marvin902(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
lenghtinny:

What kind of n*gga loves playing with his friends dicks...
I know what fooling around means and I'm sure this is not the meaning

grin grin the kind of play that we leave you in the ground crying and begging for mercy undecided undecided
thats the fooling around i was referring to not the boobs like playing
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Esdb3:
you have lesbian tendencies and you self-stimulate and you crave a girl's body. I dare you to deny it.
I deny it.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by MrRichmond: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cinderella5:

Hello dear,

There could be a number of issues with your friend
She may be bisexual and trying to seduce you or she may not be conscious of what she's doing.
Either way it is your duty to handle the situation with decency and respect as a friend would.
Sit her down and have a real talk about this and be serious with her (no jokes) if you don't like her advances.
However, if you like it.. then there's nothing to fear, being attracted to fellow females is something that is natural for girls.
I have noticed this, beside a scientific study by the university of Essex validates this as well.
You can have a look here
https://www.autostraddle.com/100-of-women-attracted-to-other-women-study-says-315211/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / What's Your Relationship Status ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.