Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co (1309 Views)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by EDonHappen: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bribery Scandal: Judge involved in Sen. Melaye's tape scandal, Justice Akon Ikpeme, has reportedly confessed.

She made some shocking revelations

See tweets below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/bribery-scandal-judge-involved-dino-melayes-tape-scandal-makes-shocking-confessions/

mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by verygudbadguy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sahara reporters are here to stay. I trip for their investigative journalism. Sowore is using his platform to expose all these useless leaders we voted in.

I was very happy when I saw that SR has opened Nigerian office. It means they are closer to the people of Naija and can source for more information.

The beginning of the end of Dino Melaye; the loud mouthed hypocrite forming Mr anti-corruption with his newly launched book. Somebody that couldn't graduate with merit. Someone that couldn't handle his home. Someone that derives joy from flaunting his riches to the face of his people. Someone that can not boldly post a picture of his constituency project yet posts his expensive cars on SM.

It is time for us, the youths to stand up and grab power democratically from these old men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm... Again?
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by Jamiubond009(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2017
K
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by abescom: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Dino's political career will end just like that. That's what you get when you are corrupt and have more money than sense.

When he ought to have laid low, he was busy fighting people more powerful than him thinking he is Saraki who himself is only allowed to get away with his nonsense for now.

Kudos to SR once again. Always on the neck of our useless politicians. If only we have 2-3 more media outlets like them.

Now let me seat back and watch how the usual suspect will deny Dino as usual. Shameless people who are hungry yet defending those taking food from their mouths.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by Omonigeriarere: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2017
A naked lady ran into a taxi. She told the driver where she was going. The man didn’t start the car but he was just staring at the girl over & over again.
The lady saw him and said: "What’s ur problem man? Haven’t useen a naked lady before?"The man replied: "l am not looking at ur unclothedness, I was just wondering where you have kept the money you are going to pay me!!! embarassed embarassed

It is time to go for hustling to locate where God has kept my money too. Happy new week to you all; Jah bless our hustlings.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by chinoxstock: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2017
....waiting for the judge to comma deny all these.

No be 9ja we dey? A country full of mad and useless people.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by realborn(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Sowore thrills me. smiley
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by ashjay001(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
No be Dino? Expecting a face me I face u denial soon! All our polithiefians are shameless!
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by Jaideyone(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Dino's political career will end just like that. That's what you get when you are corrupt and have more money than sense.

When he ought to have laid low, he was busy fighting people more powerful than him thinking he is Saraki who himself is only allowed to get away with his nonsense for now.

Kudos to SR once again. Always on the neck of our useless politicians. If only we have 2-3 more media outlets like them.

Now let me seat back and watch how the usual suspect will deny Dino as usual. Shameless people who are hungry yet defending those taking food from their mouths.
sadly this is Nigeria where these thieves get away with anything the do. his political career isn't over. the guy is a rogue.

in a function society people like malaye can only be senators in jail.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by kuuljay(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2017
grin dino has pissed off the wrong media

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by kuuljay(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2017
grin dino has pissed off the wrong media outfit

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by Achuwa1(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
She said she got paid for handling Dino's case or do u want her to render a legal service free of charge?
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by Achuwa1(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Sahara reporters are just a propaganda media house
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by vedaxcool(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Please where FKK gullible siblings .... we need you to mobilize and defend Dino immediately.

What a shame this sort of politician are in the majority.

1 Like

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by abescom: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Achuwa1:
She said she got paid for handling Dino's case or do u want her to render a legal service free of charge?
A judge is now being paid by Dino? Or do you lack understanding this much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by abescom: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Achuwa1:
Sahara reporters are just a propaganda media house
If not for the poor educational system in the country, you will understand Dino isn't the one to pay judges but the government. But yet you spend the most important time of your life defending this same corrupt bastards that have ensured you got a poor education. Shame, big shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by Achuwa1(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2017
If sowore of Sahara reporters is hoping to get a dimme from Dino,then he will exhausted all he has fighting Dino because melaye will never give him 1kobo & let him get prepared for the legal battle with melaye coz he published a false news about Dino's academic qualifications of which ABU VC has come out to clear the air on tht.
Re: Bribery Scandal: Judge Involved In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal, Makes Shocking Co by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Achuwa1:
If sowore of Sahara reporters is hoping to get a dimme from Dino,then he will exhausted all he has fighting Dino because melaye will never give him 1kobo & let him get prepared for the legal battle with melaye coz he published a false news about Dino's academic qualifications of which ABU VC has come out to clear the air on tht.

FKK gullible siblings never disappoint.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Respect PMB Is Receiving Now Is UK Nurses Giving Him Injection - Twitter Us / H.E. @atiku, His Wife, Hajiya Titi, Dep. Gov Babale, Alh. Mustafa Aminu, Others / Biafra: Amnesty International Reacts To Onslaught Against Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.