Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Silent Treatment Is A Killer In Marraige - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silent Treatment Is A Killer In Marraige (527 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / My Wife Tells Her Family Every Secrete In Her Marraige / Man gives his wife the silent treatment goes for 20years without speaking to her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silent Treatment Is A Killer In Marraige by Thisdaymom: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Silent treatment is that moment when husband and wife are not talking to each other, single syllable words like, no,yes,OK,maybe etc is used in talking to each other, probably because one person is feeling offended, and the other person does not want to apologize. Sometimes while the cause of the quarrel has been forgotten, the silent treatment still goes on because nobody wants to swallow his/her pride to apologize and say sorry.
Who said marriage is a bed of roses? If I hear. It is sweet and bitter at the same time only that we choose to see the sweet side and ignore the bitter side, that’s when marriage is sweet. There are things my husband does that i don't like.
One woman lost her husband, her only complaint was that her quarrel partner is gone, nobody to argue with or nag, nobody to fight with, she said the man should wake up that she wants to fight. Quarrels and arguments makes marriage what it is. Another woman said marriage will be very boring without quarrels, fights and arguments, she said there will be no opportunity for her husband to beg her and tell her sorry. That begging makes her feel good and very important.
When I first got married any small thing I fall back to silent treatment not knowing that if I don’t say my mind that hubby is not a mind reader, he too will ignore and then we go days without talking to each other, while we sleep on the same bed, go to church in the same car, sometimes eat from the same plate, very funny indeed. Yes, no, ok, maybe, ask him, ask her, I don’t know becomes my sentence. Sometimes he will know why I'm angry but will just form that if I don't tell him, that he won't know because he is not a mind reader. I'm the one that starts the silent treatment of see more @thisdaymom.com [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/03/no-communication-is-no-no_6.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Representative Of Your Family / 16 Questions That Changed My Perspective About Life / Intensive Home Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.