Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,125 members, 7,963,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. (535 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by teedutch(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have been taking Tramadol for more than one year now, but don't know how to stop it and which drug I have to take so that my body can become normal......... Please I only need mature mind people advice
Re: How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by sleekyonyx(f): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just stop buying it
Re: How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Consult a good doctor asap
Re: How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
I think withdrawal method is most viable. there is a thread on here related to this same issue.just search and read through
Re: How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by Adeyeancah(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Praise Jehovah...Halleluyah kiss
Re: How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by Adeyeancah(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
See bro, you can't just stop it suddenly, it is a good idea to get help from a doctor.
A doctor can tapper your use of tramadol slowly and
over time until you’re no longer using tramadol.
Re: How Can I Stop The Use Of Tramadol. by Adeyeancah(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
If you stop taking tramadol suddenly, you run the risk of seizures, hallucinations, and losing concsiousness. It is better to work with a doctor and have your tramadol dosage slowly and gradually tapered. Doctors may substitute other medication that can help with any side effects you may be facing because of withdrawal.

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Trap To Eliminate Mosquitoes / Help!!! I Swim Without A Life Jacket And This Happen / Occupational Hazard: US Doctor Killed For Refusing To Grant Patient’s Request Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.