Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas (985 Views)

Where Are The Hausas? / Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS / The Truth About The Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Bj5all(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
We all know this hatred that exists between an average Igbo man and Hausa man which has been made obvious for everyone to see.

For the sake of national peace, what do you think will bring lasting peace between the two tribes? What do you think will make a Hausa man sees an igbo man as his brother?

Do you think such peaceful coexistence is ever possible?

Let's talk for national peace and for the sake of our unborn children
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by deedeedee1: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
They will love themselves if they live in two separate countries. Lord lugard created this mess we are all in. Other african countries also have this problems. Most african countries today should not have existed.

3 Likes

Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by whitebeard(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Well here is mine..but it might sound absurd.." A ban on tradition, or limit the role tradition plays in politics "

That's mine..!
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Chimourinho(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Emancipate ourselves of the mental slavery called religion. The we will begin to see ourselves in a clearer and better perspective.
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by michiyke2003(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Sovereign National Conference without government intervention will resolve the conflict.,my opinion.
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Sweetguy25: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2017
The hatred between Igbos and Hausas is real, Unlike the yoruba-igbo animosity that exists mostly on the internet.

Hausa and Igbo really don't like each other and I dont think that will change anytime soon.
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by gartamanta: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Bj5all:
We all know this hatred that exists between an average Igbo man and Hausa man which has been made obvious for everyone to see.

For the sake of national peace, what do you think will bring lasting peace between the two tribes? What do you think will make a Hausa man sees an igbo man as his brother?

For lasting peace, divide the country

2 Likes

Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 2:36pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:

Boss, please I’ve been trying to reach you, it’s really urgent boss . It’s not about money I just need your enlightenment on something very important
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by yarimo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:

all over the world no country like to live with them

5 Likes

Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 2:50pm On Aug 02
yarimo:
all over the world no country like to live with them

My boss , please is there a way I could reach BJ it’s very important. I saw one of his post on here and I’ve been trying to reach him for enlightenment but I couldn’t.

I would really appreciate if you could help me reach him. Here’s my number sir
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 2:52pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:

@bj5all Boss, please I’ve been trying to reach you, it’s really urgent boss . It’s not about money I just need your enlightenment on something very important
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 2:59pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:

Boss, please I’ve been trying to reach you, it’s really urgent boss . It’s not about money I just need your enlightenment on something very important
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Bendeco2020: 3:00pm On Aug 02
Sweetguy25:
The hatred between Igbos and Hausas is real, Unlike the yoruba-igbo animosity that exists mostly on the internet.

Hausa and Igbo really don't like each other and I dont think that will change anytime soon.
Shut up and stop yarning rubbish

The only problem between Igbo and Hausa is religion

Yoruba and Igbo are the real tribal enermy
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Maazieze(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02
deedeedee1:
They will love themselves if they live in two separate countries. Lord lugard created this mess we are all in. Other african countries also have this problems. Most african countries today should not have existed.

exactly
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 3:15pm On Aug 02
Maazieze:

exactly

My boss , please is there a way I could reach BJ it’s very important. I saw one of his post on here and I’ve been trying to reach him for enlightenment but I couldn’t.

Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by EmeeNaka: 4:13pm On Aug 02
whitebeard:
Well here is mine..but it might sound absurd.." A ban on tradition, or limit the role tradition plays in politics "

That's mine..!
Tradition and religion occupy same location in human mind. Both should be banned. Sharia laws, Sharia court and their consequences shall be outlawed while Customary court, customary laws and it's consequences be banned. Then, a secular law be enforced across Nigeria.
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 4:18pm On Aug 02
EmeeNaka:

Tradition and religion occupy same location in human mind. Both should be banned. Sharia laws, Sharia court and their consequences shall be outlawed while Customary court, customary laws and it's consequences be banned. Then, a secular law be enforced across Nigeria.

Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 4:39pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:

Sir please respond to my quote please. It’s very important and here my what’s app number Sir 08115990253
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Lyno8726: 4:44pm On Aug 02
Bj5all:

Sir
Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by Goodvibes007: 4:47pm On Aug 02
Sweetguy25:

They murder each other at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Creating A Lasting Peace Between The Igbos And The Hausas by 2elliot: 9:29pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:

They murder each other at the slightest opportunity.
The dream of every Yoruba man is to see the whole world hating on the Igbos, not just the hausas and other tribes in Nigeria. Yorubas have done a lot of evil in this country through treacherous behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Powerful Igbo Interview That Will Resonate With Every Igbo Person / Why The Northern Youths Shouldn't Be Arrested. / Minister Grabs Attention At FEC Meeting, Insists On Support For Atiku In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.