Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,741 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Four Types Of Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Types Of Atheist (1795 Views)

The Four Types Of Tithes As Mentioned in The Bible / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Atheist by JackBizzle: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
felixomor:

5k scammer, grin
That poses as Muslim to obtain 5k....

Be healed of your penury....

Holy ghost cum on you!
Re: Four Types Of Atheist by felixomor: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Holy ghost cum on you!

Oh Sharrap.... undecided
Re: Four Types Of Atheist by JackBizzle: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
felixomor:

Oh Sharrap.... undecided

Moses rod fall on you and may you be disciplined eter.anally
Re: Four Types Of Atheist by felixomor: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Moses rod fall on you and may you be disciplined eter.anally[/s]

A scammer is not qualified to say such cool
Sorry
Re: Four Types Of Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
adepeter26:
We are Christians due to some factors. And as well became atheists due to other reasons as well.....

Your item 3 is perfectly OK but you're close minded. When 1+1 != 2, kindly discard. Thats what religion is all about

One could be an atheist today and become a Buddhist tomorrow, thus your list is 101% flawed @OP

1+1 !=2
1 + 1 = 1
1 + 1 + 1 = [1]

Now Open Your Mind to Logical Explanation

1 & 1 & 1 = 1

1 AND 1 AND 1 = 1

Go and check your TRUTH table Tell me if am wrong.

The above supply same input, i.e. opinions, ideas, even though they are different entity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. / Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past / Sultan’s Comment Inciting: CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.