Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,020 members, 7,963,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga (867 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra / Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2010
Anambra East LGA commonly known as omambala area had a course to smile on mon. 18th jan, 2010 when he visited the area in a grand style alongside his deputy governor hon. Emma Anosike who happens to be from the area. The 10 communities in the area smiled home with N150,000 each. The campaign ground at AGULERI was filled with thousands of supporters including women and children. in his words, he urged the people of the area to vote for him. 'VOTE FOR ME; A BIG FISH TO GIVE YOU A BIG RESULT. I LEARNT THAT OMAMBALA HAS CRUDE OIL DEPOSITS. MY GOVERNMENT SHALL TURN THIS AREA TO A GOLDEN CITY IF ONLY YOU CAST YOUR VOTE FOR ME COME FEB. 6TH' Sincerely speaking, soludo has 90% of becoming Anambra state governor. PDP are so desperate, so powerful and the ruling party. Everything is possible.
Re: Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by kay9(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

Anambra East LGA commonly known as omambala area had a course to smile on mon. 18th jan, 2010 when he visited the area in a grand style alongside his deputy governor hon. Emma Anosike who happens to be from the area. The 10 communities in the area smiled home with N150,000 each. The campaign ground at AGULERI was filled with thousands of supporters including women and children. in his words, he urged the people of the area to vote for him. [b]'VOTE FOR ME; A BIG FISH TO GIVE YOU A BIG RESULT. I LEARNT THAT OMAMBALA HAS CRUDE OIL DEPOSITS. MY GOVERNMENT SHALL TURN THIS AREA TO A GOLDEN CITY IF ONLY YOU CAST YOUR VOTE FOR ME COME FEB. 6TH' [/b]Sincerely speaking, soludo has 90% of becoming Anambra state governor. PDP are so desperate, so powerful and the ruling party. Everything is possible.

Just curious, did he really say that?
Re: Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by slimghost(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2010
@Poster

You didn't tell us how he was booed and insulted at the Onitsha main market, honestly Soludo is a clown.
Re: Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by asha80(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
slimghost:

@Poster

You didn't tell us how he was booed and insulted at the Onitsha main market, honestly Soludo is a clown.

really? they booed him?
Re: Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by darqly(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
De communities must be dirt poor,150k each? And they celebrate? This is why it's important to the ruling class that majority remain poor.
Re: Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by 9ja4eva: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2010
Soludo no go win.He will only win if they Rig it.
Re: Soludo Splashes N1.5million To Anambra East Lga by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2010
let me tell you guyz d gospel truth, love it or hate it, soludo will be d next governor of Anambra state. let me give u guyz ma reason. the results has already been written at Awka. election or no election is just a waste of time. the highest thing that will happen is PETER OBI, ANDY UBA AND CHRIS NGIGE will begin to write petition before u know, 2011 general elections will come forth. guys leave nigeria and politics. na man wey get mouth dey rule for 9ja. na me talk am!

(1) (Reply)

Why We Failed To Meet 6000mw – Minister / Should I Give Obasanjo My One Naira? / Nigeria - Assets Declaration: Fg Withdraws Case Against Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.