Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. (6044 Views)

Boko Haram: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Dr. Mailafia Obadiah Revelation. / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / ""Yoruba Pastors Worse Than Boko Haram"- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by TemmyWon(f): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
O support Kanu on this.........

They are among the richest pastors in the world yet they do nothing for their teeming poor followers.
so it's your corrupt rapist Islamic clerics with the sense of a six yr old that's better?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Omofunaab2: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
O support Kanu on this.........

They are among the richest pastors in the world yet they do nothing for their teeming poor followers.

That's why we all support the arewa youths too for their hate speech

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Easybitcoinair: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR BIG WIDE MOUTH FOR UTTERING SUCH NONSENSE,NA THE BIAFRA WEY YOU DEY FIGHT FOR BE THAT BA

THIS THIEF DON LOST FOCUS,HE IS JUST SEEKING FOR ATTENTION OLORIBURUKU
1 OF IGBO LAND.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
TemmyWon:
so it's your corrupt rapist Islamic clerics with the sense of a six yr old that's better? southern beggars are Moslems and many are migrants soiling our soil, time to dispose rubbish. who even suppose give ultimatum self! annoying smelly beggars.

*I'm really angry*
He's Igbo. Don't fall for the moniker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Nwakaumu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
It Is true, because yoruba pastors helped in. Bringing in Buhari's APC terror government.
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by shukuokukobambi: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nwakaumu:
It Is true, because yoruba pastors helped in. Bringing in Buhari's APC terror government.

Including father Olawale Mbaka of adoration ministry? You're right wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by jumobi1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's obvious he is not normal. Does he think being that crude and antagonistic will help his cause? He isn't helping Igbos with that approach. SMH He can achieve his goal and gain more support by being positive and loving. I can't support hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by honeychild(f): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
xynerise:

The voice of Nnamdi Kanu is not the voice of the entire Igbo tribe. He is human and must act stupi'd at some point.

He acted stupid for a very very long time. Probably you never listened to any of his broadcasts.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aree this Nnamdi is Mad o

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by laribari(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
chakula:
The detest that exist between Yorubas and Igbos these days is taking a new dimension possibly the disintegration of this country will take effect from south. Kanu is no longer respect the clerics and men of God particularly Yorubas.

I didn't bother check any video but if he trully said so, then he is the fool. I'm not yoruba but a Christian. If you question all yoruba pastors then you question GOD for calling the genuine ones and of cos there are false prophet everywhere (all tribes). That disrespectful and insultive statement would include baba Adeboye, bishop Oyedepo, etc. Anyways, the bible says I will bless who blesses you and curse who does like wise.

This kanu is trully looking for war so that he can have international audience and demand disintegration by force; obviously he is using every tactics. Now he feels he has caused the north to forcefully accept his dis-intergration plans which by asking the igbos to leave the north and called their own people to return, so he wants to face the west too (people that are not violence in nature), so that they will also ask igbos to leave west and call westerners out of the east, then biafra will systematically assemble.

Well, kanu should know if he involves God in what he is doing then he will face it. This man should know that his biafra plans can be corrupted by the anointing, so he should leave men of God out of it, after all they haven't interfered in his biafra demands.

This young man should be guided ooo but of cos he is trying to force something. I wonder who made him a Jew!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mehn.

This man sha.

This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by honeychild(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
A post on Facebook:
Fromeour sister Chiamaka Nwachineke,

BIAFRANS A STUBBORN N STIFF-NECKED PPL
I write with a heavy heart concerning d state of my ppl. Our leader clearly stated that ChukwuOkikeAbiama sent him to return Biafrans back to him. He told us he's a Biafran n worship ONLY Chukwuabiama. He changed his identity from Kenneth Kanu slave name to Biafran name Nnamdi Okwu Kanu. We all embraced his message, claimed we're behind him but REFUSED to accept his ideology. [/b]Our deputy proudly identifies as Catholic[b] n displays his slave name Alphonsus on his wall. Other principal servants follow suit. I love d deputy so much n respect d directors structure [/b]but he's stubborn religious attitude is delaying Biafra restoration[b]. He must be on d fore front to push d ideology of his superior. [/b]Listen folks, according to our leader, only Chukwuabiama will gv us Biafra not Jesus[b]. If we claim mazi NnamdiKanu is our leader sent by Chukwuabiama, n who is returning us back to our original, why are Christian, with slave names?........ How long will Biafrans still want to be in d wilderness before they answer d clarion call by prophet NnamdiKanu n do what Chukwuabiama commands us to do. NnamdiKanu has set an example by telling us n living it out for us to do d same. For goodness sake why is it difficult to accept our leader teaching n come out of captivity. What if he told us more difficult things to do, won't we do it for d sake of being free? [/b]His message is simple, u re Biafran not Christian n we must worship n pray in d name of Chukwuabiama[b]. What's too difficult about this? .......

Nobody wants to stop u from wallowing in religious stupidity but pls can u stay aside for those of us who want Biafra bc I think u re not serious about getting Biafra. ..

Biafra is our religion n we worship only Chukwuabiama. Chukwuabiama n his prophet mazi Nnamdi Kanu are asking u to accept this ideology so we will get our nation Biafra. ...... All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by honeychild(f): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
honeychild:
We all embraced his message, claimed we're behind him but REFUSED to accept his ideology. [/b]Our deputy proudly identifies as Catholic[b] n displays his slave name Alphonsus on his wall. Other principal servants follow suit. I love d deputy so much n respect d directors structure [/b]but he's stubborn religious attitude is delaying Biafra restoration[b]. He must be on d fore front to push d ideology of his superior. [/b]Listen folks, according to our leader, only Chukwuabiama will gv us Biafra not Jesus[b].

There's no room for any Christians in Biafra, nor Catholics, not Pentecostals according to your Messiah. Hmm.....Hitler loading

honeychild:
[/b]His message is simple, u re Biafran not Christian n we must worship n pray in d name of Chukwuabiama[b]. What's too difficult about this? .......

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Drnice: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
That's factual. They steal from you, buy mansions & jets, while you languish in poverty. While would they always bring evangelism to christians on and often? Why not go to muslims and tell them that Jesus loves u? Yeye kaikai pastors, lunatics everywhere.
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Kondomatic(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
middlebeltboy:
is he the one that actually uttered this nonsense?
that man is not descent sorry....
Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by APCsupporter: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
lalasticlala please take this to FP so that the world can see what the kind of person namdi kanu is

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by auntysimbiat(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyKllMuFpRo

cc lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by GambaOsaka: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abeg anybody wey wan go , make dem go . The only thing I will miss is Okpa and Abacha plus fried fish and ponmo wey mama chinedu dey supply every Monday morning.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by adonis89(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ofcos. De are worse Dan Isis. Dat mod dat ban me, u b mumu
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Nymbols1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by salford1: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyKllMuFpRo

cc lalasticlala Seun
This was before he became a rabbi. Kuje prison did wonders..... grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by midfinger(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2017
honeychild:

There's no room for any Christians in Biafra, nor Catholics, not Pentecostals according to your Messiah. Hmm.....Hitler loading

hey shut the fu*k up!...what are u insinuating?, are most Yoruba pastors not thieves?
What Nnamdi KANU said is the absolute truth.The last thing I will do is to fellowship in a church owned by a Yoruba person,and I give no damn about it,they should first convert their fellow Yoruba Muslims.Any gullible Igbo man can dash them his tithes and offerings and what have you..that's his business. How many of them are circumcised in the first place?and perhaps most of them pastors converted from Islam to Christianity. So I don't consider them holier than i,who got circumcised from birth.
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by honeychild(f): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2017
midfinger:
hey shut the fu*k up!...what are u insinuating?, are most Yoruba pastors not thieves?
What Nnamdi KANU said is the absolute truth.The last thing I will do is to fellowship in a church owned by a Yoruba person,and I give no damn about it,they should first convert their fellow Yoruba Muslims.Any gullible Igbo man can dash them his tithes and offerings and what have you..that's his business. How many of them are circumcised in the first place?and perhaps most of them pastors converted from Islam to Christianity. So I don't consider them holier than i,who got circumcised from birth.

It is not by splashing smelly spit all over the Internet. When someone is telling you the reality you are cursing. The man said no Christianity. You saw his right hand lady complaining that Uche Mefor is still claiming to be a Catholic and that's what is delaying your country.

Because he is tickling your ears now and telling you how wonderful you are and how much better than everyone else you are you are following him blindly.

A too yin ti.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by victorDanladi: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Kyase:
and na yorubas help may dem release am from royal suit kuje

Abi ooooo

Fayose wife na pastors oooo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Kyase(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2017
victorDanladi:

Abi ooooo

Fayose wife na pastors oooo.
so fayose wife is worst than boko boys
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by victorDanladi: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2017
And those Biafran rats go dey shout "Afonja Muslims".
They are not even bothered about jewization of biafra by kanu,the man himself hate Christians.

For,example,is this part of Igbo culture?....No,na jew.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by victorDanladi: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Kyase:
so fayose wife is worst than boko boys

Na fayose friend and the Igbo God,nnamdi kanu,talk am ooo.

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by Kyase(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2017
victorDanladi:

Na fayose friend and the Igbo God,nnamdi kanu,talk am ooo.
toh make watch dey see
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by victorDanladi: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Including father Olawale Mbaka of adoration ministry? You're right wink

lolz..you think those people that their name start with "Nn".."Ekwu..",Okor..etc are intelligent.

They are the most delusional set of people I have ever seen.

Have they forgotten how Pastor Oyedepo threatened buhari voters with hell fire?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by midfinger(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
honeychild:

It is not by splashing smelly spit all over the Internet. When someone is telling you the reality you are cursing. The man said no Christianity. You saw his right hand lady complaining that Uche Mefor is still claiming to be a Catholic and that's what is delaying your country.

Because he is tickling your ears now and telling you how wonderful you are and how much better than everyone else you are you are following him blindly.

A too yin ti.
Oga,in as much as I know that u Are Yoruba,and you guys are very good in sweet-talking especially your pastors,I care no less what u imply here...your attempt at frontin religious issues into Biafra restoration is void and has failed.There was never a time Nnamdi said anything or even insinuated anything as such ,cos Biafra belongs to everyone and not to KANU alone.He was only lambasting Yoruba pastor's abuse of pentecostalism, by using every means available to them to lure and exploit our people of their money in return for blessing. And on the other part;he was merely trying to tell everyone to use common sense when it comes to religion with emphasis on Christianity given the fact that it is this same people that brought this Christian city (Britain) that wholly supported Nigeria against a largely Christian East during the War.So again mind your Biz,cos I give no fu*k about what happen s in your own part of this contraption.
Re: Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. by peteregwu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
At least they don't tell their members to preach in dirty flood, rolling in dirty water like pigs, or start displaying madness in the street like pastor lazarous mouka a.k.a lord chosen vessel

I am a chosen! My pastor is teaching us holiness and righteousness, and not to take guns, ammunition, hatred, strife etc rather he thought us to be tolerant, peaceful, humble, hard working, and always standing against every form of evil. We roll on the ground for Jesus! A prove that we can enter anywhere for the sake of the gospel and never to be proud. Even with our expensive suits and wears, we can get dirty for christ any day and any time. So Mr man proud, we love Jesus, and Jesus did the same thing for us on the way to cross and on the cross. If he was proud like you then Jesus would have rejected the cross and take up his glory, which will lead to eternal dalmatian for us all. "t people perish for lack of knowledge."

Mark 8:38 KJV
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

The picture images you are seeing are policemen from the lords chosen going for evangelism. Mr man, that what a true pastor teaches his people and not to raise tensions and and cause commotion for selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States, FCT IGR Hit N579.490bn In 6 Months / “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila / See The Small Cars Lagos State Government Used To Replace Keke Napep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.