Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / . (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Franktmubarak1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: . by 2aces(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Everybody in dis country now use suicide as joke abi

My broda u can goan kill yaself by yaself nobody will miss you

Re: . by lfleak: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Life is a race, everyone will die to go meet baba God.

If you commit suicide, you are out of the race..

Nothing spoil, we continue ours
Re: . by Wyttcat: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
You didn't say how you came to owe the amount. Killing yourself is not the next thing, that will just make you a coward.
We all face challenges in life and believe me, you will look back few years from now and just laugh at this your post and state of mind.
Franktmubarak1:
hello nairalanders,i am a fresh graduate,don't have a good job yet.i am really fruastrated now and can take my life at any moment. i am owing someone 350k,which i need to refund as soon as possible,pls i'm not asking anyone to dash me,but am begging if someone can lend me now,then i will work for the person till the money is fully refunded. Or if there is anyone who can help me out with a solution.pls anyone willing to help me can contact me through 08165683234.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Venezuelan Citizens Beat Up Their Parliamentarians At The National Assembl / Israeli-made System Aims To Make The IED Threat History(photos) / REVEALED: Shocking Sex Abuse And Drug Addiction Suffered By Adult Movie Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.