Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo (23630 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
ritababe:
when I was traveling last weekend I saw so many vigilantes on the way especially in Auchi with weapons, now I know why they are there.

I pray God safeguard them too and Kudus to Edo government for taking swift action.

State police loading.......
Unofficially.
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by maestro299: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
ritababe:
when I was traveling last weekend I saw so many vigilantes on the way especially in Auchi with weapons, now I know why they are there.

I pray God safeguard them too and Kudus to Edo government for taking swift action.
Hw wuz ur trip? Hope u did not forget to buy our bread and banana as you were coming o, if you did, ready to go back.
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by ritababe(f): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
maestro299:

Hw wuz ur trip? Hope u did not forget to buy our bread and banana as you were coming o, if you did, ready to go back.

lol, you go wait tire.
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by ritababe(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
mykl01:

State police loading....... Unofficially.
you think so?
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Jacks14: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pillarofpillar:
Pinshure or...
exactly
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
ritababe:

you think so?

Judging from experience.
It's how Hisbah started in Kano. grin

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by truthstands11: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Story
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by ritababe(f): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
mykl01:

Judging from experience. It's how Hisbah started in Kano. grin

it's okay so far they do their job well
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by poseidon12: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:
Nigeria is in deep trouble if things have gotten to this stage. This means that as we speak, boko haram members may be all around us, disguised as herders or suya sellers.

Of course that is the case.

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by MrRichmond: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:
The north has a plan. We need to be vigilant.

Anyone who comes to the SS zone in pretense of grazing should be dealt with.

Infact we need the grazing bill implemented in all the SS zones asap. angry

You mean anti-grazing bill right?
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by maestro299: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
ritababe:

lol, you go wait tire.
Hahahahaha... Y na?
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by dragonking2: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrRichmond:

You mean anti-grazing bill right?
Yes
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Martin0(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
ritababe:

eh eh like serious na wa oooo,nor know say na benin u dey ooo
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Okudiover(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue AND LATER YOU HERE THAT THE AREWA YOUTH SPOKES PERSON SAY IT IS IGBOS WHO ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM AND DISGUISE AS FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
good move.
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Ha Nawa o

Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu