Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,194 members, 7,963,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

Whatsapp Messages Are Mostly Like Spam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Messages Are Mostly Like Spam (346 Views)

How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / Truecaller – Nigeria Ranks Ninth In Spam Calls Globally / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Messages Are Mostly Like Spam by chineduace(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
When using your mail services, you occasionally meet a message that is irrelevant and you mark it as spam or bulk message.
Whatsapp use to be fun, chatting with and catching up with friends, family and colleagues. sending important messages and recently calling.
However since everyone seems to be a smart phone user now, all i see now is... check out this video (download video and you regret ever doing so)
must read from a fake website (you wonder who the hell came up with this crap)
dont ignore this post (ponzi things)
bla bla bla... almost 95% of messages received are crap and everyone seems to be happy trigger to click the broadcast to all button.
one guy kept sending me messages like every 10mins, I had to call him to warn him to stop.
blocking may be the only option left however emergencies may come up and you never can tell...

guys this is so so so annoying and a waste of my time really and I wonder who is in the same shoes with me.

There should be a way to curtail this menace at least to the bearest minimum

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Pixel 2 Specs Show Google Has Some Surprises In Store / Finally, Whatsapp Now Lets You Share Any File Type To Your Contacts / Google Celebrates 19th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.