Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,718 members, 7,962,319 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List (4616 Views)

Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Security Agencies Watch-list Supreme Court Justices-the Nations / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by Bokoharam: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
How does the review affect the lives of 90% Nigerians living below the poverty line & terrorised everyday by hunger, starvation, injustuce, deprevation and lack, extortion and brainwashing?

R we NOT terrorists?
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by Meldrick(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
tivotech:

Though most people may say it is words of mouth, but i believe that nigeria is going to be the first country to experience the inclusion and removal from that terror list. Thanks is a nice job keep it up

Of course!!!! When they consider their interest in Nigeria, they have no choice.

Bokoharam:

How does the review affect the lives of 90% Nigerians living below the poverty line & terrorised everyday by hunger, starvation, injustuce, deprevation and lack, extortion and brainwashing?

R we NOT terrorists?

No, just you and Abdullmutallab are the two we have in Nigeria.
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by PHIPEX(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
IT still baffles me how pessimistic some Nigerians can be. When we were included we cried foul now efffort are in top gear to remove our name from that dirty thing and we are still complaining. Well it could be those who don't dream of stepping out of the country someday.
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by yeswecan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
Is this what you call good news in this present situation? slave and master
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by Haksalam(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2010
i dont see any differnce if our name is removed or not. We are a very rotten and decaying nation.
Take a look around you, drive around the town,cities and villages, from the north to the south. All you see around you is corruption and poverty.
Shame on all of us angry
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by Bokoharam: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2010
Meldrick:

Of course!!!! When they consider their interest in Nigeria, they have no choice.

No, just you and Abdullmutallab are the two we have in Nigeria.

, And u re our NEXT victim!! How about that?
Re: Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List by kbone(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
i think we should stay on that list for awhile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.