Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,926 members, 7,959,916 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband (24979 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
seriously you won't like to see such.
NairalandCS:

No vex, gimme link ?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by otipoju(m): 3:30am On Jun 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Some men are animal, I say no to domestic violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqESiK0XeE

This one pass domestic violence. if I was the woman I will stab him in the throat when he is sleeping. even beating an old woman with a matchet. jeez.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 26, 2017
adeshinacute:
Clean london use iPhone 6 @ 115k you can contact us or come to our office in challenge in ilorin

Sharp guy
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 26, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people do not understand domestic violence. That is the reason it would continue. Except in rare cases, domestic violence is not singularly taken. Both the man and the woman always contribute to it.

Domestic violence can be verbal as well and it injures just as well. It may injure the victim psychologically and reduce his self worth. In fact, verbal abuse is more damaging. Try and do more of verbal abuse on your child and see how he or she comes out. Physical abuse is also very damaging. Now, if a woman verbally abuses her husband and he physically abuses her, they are both injuring themselves and as such are both guilty of domestic violence. My solution has always been mutual respect. And to see a relationship counsellor while dating. It would expand your scope about domestic violence so that you would know that it is not just physical. Knowing that domestic violence is not just physical but verbal as well as economic and emotional will go a long way in fostering mutual respect. You can't be verbally abusing your spouse and expect them to treat you like a queen. Only a coward would abuse another, whether verbally or physically. There are courageous ways to settle a matter than using the mouth or fists.

In summary, making a scapegoat of a partner in a case of domestic violence helps no one. In countries like the US where men are legally restrained from physically abusing women, the statistics are showing that women are now becoming increasingly violent. That is why I, as a trained relationship counsellor, always suggest a balanced way of solving relationship issues. Throwing blames or giving preferencial treatments to the woman would only worsen the situation and create new monsters.

Sorry for the long talk.

Thank you for saying the truth. Women always like to abuse any small power or privilege given to them. Haven't u heard how one here threatened to kill her husband and report it as self defense? Of course that happened in the Us where the most foolish thing a man can do is to get married or have a baby mama. You cannot just be good to a woman without her paying you back in evil form. Over there in the US marriage is a trap...a case was trending on reddit in Australia where a man caught his wife red handed with another man on their matrimonial bed, he rose up to attack them, she called the police and the pikic e arrested him imagine. I swear with all that crap nothing can make me take responsibility for a woman or even marry her in that kind of environment. Women will just plan one gentle financially comfortable guy, get him to marry her, frustrate the guy's life, deny him sex or whatever, divorce him and destroy him financially? Ever heard of the case of an arsenal footballer whose wife got an a child support payment ruling of about 450,000 pounds per year for in her words "encouraging him". Imagine! If it were me, I won't only beat u blue black, I'll plant an explosive in your car engine, and make it look like an accident. Watch crime TV and see how many black widows kill their husbands and bring in their lovers. The worst mistake any society can do is to give women power, they always abuse it. And one ignorant woman wrapper will just be siding with women as if they are saints. If you wanna be a human being with human compassion I'll treat u like one, if you want to make my life miserable....I'll ensure u get burnt. Stop all this emotional blackmail.
PS.I'm against abuse of power, and I believe no sane man will just brat his wife like that, those that do are cowards....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by emperormossad(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
uzobaby:
you're right. ..but did you see her face? ?there are ways to tame a woman aside DV..sometimes in years to come most women actually look for a suitable time to pay back for the DV...sometime women don't forget. ..like you said no serious provocation, no Dv
Cool. You sabi book. grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by virtue123(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
A man Is what he is because a woman has made him to be like that, good or bad. the younger generation of our women today has missed it already and except they get it right I am afriad we endlessly going to be seeing this kind of brutality against them.come to think of it ,is it that all the men now are suddenly becoming violent?i guess no..not until our younger women learn to do things rightly like our mothers..I guess this domestic violence against women is far from over.lets learn to know when to walk way from issues we know will deteriorate into a fight and avoid querrell in any form..let us also learn when to keep our mouth shot to save our marrages from falling apart...let's Ephesians 5vs 21-25 be our guide .peace is sweeter than violence..
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by GodsLastBorn: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
thotianna:

Preach!
You will never see white or asian men come out enmass to talk crap about how a woman deserves to be beat up because she and her husband exchanged words. Misunderstandings and quarrels are a normal part of every relationship but only beastly animalistic black men think that woman should be beat up for exchanging words with her spouse. What about the man? Who will beat him if he insults his wife?
I guess many of them don't even see women as human beings with rights that's why they say extremely sadistic and inconsiderate statements like that.
Funny enough black men have contributed least to whatever advancements we see today. Instead of them to remedy the situation, they're busx denigrating women and trying to strip them of basic human rights. These mofos actually think its cool to beat a woman because she hurt their egos
you've never seen a white or Asian man treat their women like this or worse? then you must be living in the same place/country all your life. Domestic violence cuts across race, white men do worse if compared to black men. Some white men can shoot their wife's face off with a pump action, club her to death or the brain shot likewise the women so don't come on here to paint black men with that useless brush and generalization. If anything, there are laws against domestic violence in America and its being seriously enforced yet mofos be killing their wives/ husbands despite the laws and its penalties then compare that to Nigeria where the laws are not enforced. Go and check the rate of DV in America and compare that to Nigeria then you will shut up. Black men are this and black men are that instead of focussing on the case here.

What lead to this? where is the man's pictures or story to see if he's wounded too or the situation?
Everyone is here tagging him a beast with no reason but a picture of a battered woman. What if she shot his mom or did something worse?
For the women saying no woman (or man) should be battered like that NO MATTER WHAT THE PERSON DID, HAHAHAHA keep living in lalaland. I guess that was what this battered woman thought too and here's the result, ask questions people? ask what happened? how did it start in order to analyse the situation critically. GTFOH with the wife beater man beater nonsense.
Violence is bad but the bitter truth is that it is needed in some certain situations for good or bad purposes.
Black men contributed least to the advancement we see today? are you a modern slave? do you know the history of Africa? have you read about Egypt, Timbuktu and the rest? have you wondered why all the Pharaoh heads nose are all broken? That is the same reason your illiterate, white washed brain thinks black men are the least contributors in modern advancement. I'd understand if you're not an African but It will be a shame if you are an African or share this amazing, lovely, melanin, chocolate skin like me.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by GodsLastBorn: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
ivolt:

I pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with you guys.
One of the basic characteristics of human is the ability to empathise
with victims, even pre-historic cave men have been shown to possess
such trait.

But you guys are openly excusing violence while some dumb readers are liking your comment.

SMH
Bulshiii is everywhere because of people with your messed up mentality. Have you asked what lead to this? have you asked to see the man's picture to see if he's wounded? all you need is a pic of a battered woman and you hug unto your banana wilding out.
People should should understand about actions and consequences but no, some girls think because they are females there is nothing they can do that deserves this azz kicking. Really? so you can burn my family, burn all the things I've worked for in life or even kill a man's mother and father and yet you don't deserve any form of violence when you have dished one out physically or emotionally through vile words?! GTFOH.
there's always a thin line to respect for any relationship to go on, you don't jump into a lions cage and expect it not to eat you, you don't throw fire on a fuel and expect it not to burn, you don't put you pour acid on your body and expect it not to corrode your skin so why the fvck do you think you can step to a man, abuse him, drag him around, some even slap him and expect him to keep quiet?! since we're drunk on assumptions maybe she did all these to him and finally shot his father and he reacts to all these thing and you dummies call him a monster without hearing his side of the story?

one question for you airheads. WHY WOULD A MAN THAT LOVES/LOVED HIS WIFE, MARRIED HER, LIVES WITH HER, EATS WITH HER HAVE THE GUTS TO BEAT HER LIKE THIS?! guess the question never popped out from your porous brains. Men are beast my foot when a man will put his life on the line for his beloved wife no matter what, African men well I can't say for all but from where I'm from, how we are raised and everything we will rather die defending our wives because she's our queen, the mother of our kids, the nurturing capital of our kingdom and no one messes with her, we will go to hell and defend their wives (the ones that are really wives) in the face of devil or anything and you dummies are here castigating black men.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by GodsLastBorn: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
No matter wat she did, she doesnt deserve dix abuse...
No matter what she did?! If you are smart and understand the meaning of that line NO MATTER WHAT then you will never use it in the same context like you did. Now get off your emotional tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
No matter what she did?! If you are smart and understand the meaning of that line NO MATTER WHAT then you will never use it in the same context like you did. Now get off your emotional tantrums.
I repeat! no matter what she did GodsLastBorn she doesnt deserve such treatment at all, does he want her blind before sending her away? wat sort of inhumane treatment is dat... Guess u wldnt be saying dix if she was ur sister unless u do same to your spouse...
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by ivolt: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

one question for you airheads. WHY WOULD A MAN THAT LOVES/LOVED HIS WIFE, MARRIED HER, LIVES WITH HER, EATS WITH HER HAVE THE GUTS TO BEAT HER LIKE THIS?

This statement just confirmed my doubt of you being a complete slowpoke.
Any thinking person understand that people marry for different reasons,
But being of little imagination, you cannot understand the fact that the violent
man is capable of unjustified atrocities.

Love and marriages don't matter to savages and their supporters like you,
to them violence is the only way to boost their non-existent ego.

Even parent-child bond which is assumed to be one of the most strongest
bond get abused by savages who brutalise their kids to death.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by GodsLastBorn: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
ivolt:

This statement just confirmed my doubt of you being a complete slowpoke.
Any thinking person understand that people marry for different reasons,
But being of little imagination, you cannot understand the fact that the violent
man is capable of unjustified atrocities.

Love and marriages don't matter to savages and their supporters like you,
to them violence is the only way to boost their non-existent ego.

Even parent-child bond which is assumed to be one of the most strongest
bond get abused by savages who brutalise their kids to death.
smiley[quote author=ivolt post=57860237]
hahaha get your ignorant, sentiment riddled azz out of here b. simple question and you're acting like I'm the guy that beat you up sometime ago? what will make a man that .... and ... for his wife to do this? in lieu to good answer you started ranting? b1tch pls take your issues somewhere else ;-) we don't know each other. lol these girls
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by GodsLastBorn: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
I repeat! no matter what she did GodsLastBorn she doesnt deserve such treatment at all, does he want her blind before sending her away? wat sort of inhumane treatment is dat... Guess u wldnt be saying dix if she was ur sister unless u do same to your spouse...
If she's my sister? lol why do you girls always suck on the sentimental ish of "if its your sister, mom, bro and more" I don't know how to apply sentiments dear. I don't know how to, I'll ask her what happened? and I pray that she's its her fault BC if not whoever it is will experience worse. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FIRST.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
If she's my sister? lol why do you girls always suck on the sentimental ish of "if its your sister, mom, bro and more" I don't know how to apply sentiments dear. I don't know how to, I'll ask her what happened? and I pray that she's its her fault BC if not whoever it is will experience worse. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FIRST.
Lol... I have experienced domestic abuse to tell you that most times men rely on batter to prove significance or cover up for a question which is obviously true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Dropouts Steal 1,730 Cartons Of Fish, Buy Cars / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) / Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.