Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

i - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / i (571 Views)

Free Football Betting Ebook Strategy That Helped Me Last Season / Football Betting Without Taking Any Risk, 100% Real.. / Top Football Betting Picks Bet9ja, Merrybet, Nairabet | Solopredict.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by BAAD(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
k
Re: i by Evidence1000(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oya pm me.
Re: i by Evidence1000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
BAAD:
hi highly esteemed friends , I just relocated to egbeda side and lately I'm interested in football betting my work schedule won't permit me to patronize betting shops hence I've resorted using online betting through my phone but I don't understand all the signs and how to register and use various betting website.
this is why I'm calling on nairalanders around egbeda akowonjo if any one of them will be interested in putting me through on how to place bet through phone remember it's a new area to me so I don't have friends around to put me through anybody who is interested to help me should drop his number but such a person must reside around egbeda akowonjo.
you can reach me on adenicebadmos@yahoo.com
I'm yet to see your reply. Though you shouldn't find it hard to see a neighbor that would put you through. Where exactly in Akowonjo do you reside?
Re: i by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2017
I just wanna share 15 odds free of charge for the first 10 people who are on telegram and WhatsApp channels.

Yesterdays 15 odds was a boom,believe me.To get the odds,quote and send me a pm,I ll reply u immediately so as u can play and win the games.

Pls,don't drop emails or numbers as spammers will use it for their crafty n evil works,thanks.

NB:Only those on telegram who can join the winning channel or WhatsApp to get it manually,but the former is mostly preferred thanks.
Re: i by BAAD(m): 4:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Evidence1000:

I'm yet to see your reply. Though you shouldn't find it hard to see a neighbor that would put you through. Where exactly in Akowonjo do you reside?
sorry for not replying on time I really thank you for ur concern pls send me ur email address or mail me adenicebadmos@yahoo.com I may take ur advice by looking for a neighbour to help out thanks a lot I reside around first bank area
Re: i by ghanaman5050: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Be careful with so call VIP game on Facebook, Telegram WhatsApp and so on. Please, don,t pay anybody for VIP. They are all scammer .i,m talking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / "Arsenal Vs Chelsea" 2017 Community Shield Match: FA Confirms New Penalty System / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Arsenal Arrives At Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.