Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,977 members, 7,960,097 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Industrial And Residential Plots At Apakin: From N450k: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Industrial And Residential Plots At Apakin: From N450k: (484 Views)

Genuine And Affordable Lands In Lekki And Ota. Prices Range From N450K to N9.3M / Hot Sales-residential Plots @ Greenfield Estate Okota/isolo,amuwo Odofin-7M-15M / Residential & Industrial Plots Of Land At Apakin In Ibeju-lekki: From N400,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial And Residential Plots At Apakin: From N450k: by vinanebi(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2010
hi

we still have some industrial and residential plots for sale at apakin.

apakin is after the lekki free trade zone but before the la campane tropicana touris resort.

title government gazette.

price from N450k

for inspection and more details please call vncent on 07033388608
Re: Industrial And Residential Plots At Apakin: From N450k: by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2010
How come i dont know all these places, i need a trip home oh
Re: Industrial And Residential Plots At Apakin: From N450k: by vinanebi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
maybe you really do need to come home. of course it is still very affordable but with the lekki free trade zone close by expect a sharp rise in the value of properties on these axis.

infact i have some acres just a little distance from eleko junction selling for the same amount, the title is the government gazette.

you may call for an inspection

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Remove The Burden Of Property Hunting From You / Let Us Remove The Burden Of Property Hunting From You: Www.miklins.com / PROPERTIES @ Greensville, Badore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.