Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,592 members, 7,961,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) (499 Views)

New Song: Davido Ft R. Kelly – “IF” Remix (audio) - Download / [music/lyrics] Download Davido Song "If" Remix Ft R Kelly / Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by djsean(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
The remix to "If," the biggest African tune in 2017 so far, by DavidO, is here, and it's featuring the living legend, R. Kelly; sometime last month, Sony Music act, DavidO, revealed that the legendary American R&B singer, R. Kelly, made a remix to his mega-smash tune, "If" - the frenzy that ensued led to both camps going ahead to work on officially putting out the Kelz version as the official remix which was put together by A&R executive, Efe Ogbeni.

This remix will remind you of R. Kelly's song-writing prowess just in case you forgot; his ability to flow and deliver all his lyrics in a seamless and impressive manner over this very Afrobeat tune is nothing short of magical - listen up and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD

Re: Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by 3RNEST(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
This song is DOPE!!! one word just DOPE...R-Kelly killinq it grin
Re: Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by Tolexander: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
3RNEST:
This song is DOPE!!! one word just DOPE...R-Kelly killinq it grin
sure!
I love the R. Kelly voice I dey here for the release.

Hope R Kelly won't run away when making the video like "Come Closer"!
Re: Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by 3RNEST(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
sure!
I love the R. Kelly voice I dey here for the release.

Hope R Kelly won't run away when making the video like "Come Closer"!
Lolx I'm telling you... Drake fall wizkid hand oh..

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Shots His New Video In Bariga Named 'wo' / How To Shoot Your First Music Video Absolutely FREE Or With Low Budget / Message From Solo Cosmos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.