Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) (621 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Flexygist: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
According to an Instagram User who share this Video of a Woman caught on tape trying to lie about being beaten by her husband. Her child exposes her and she beats him.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nihb6akwPk

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/03/lady-lying-about-being-beaten-by-her-husband-gets-busted-by-their-son-video/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Ifyone123(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
woman: my husband beats me
me: what did you do?
woman: Nothing oo

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tonto dike wannabe. That's why we should not take all these women serious
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Papiikush: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Women always rushing to take advantage of every misunderstanding with their husband. Lord have mercy on men undecided
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Hotshawarma(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Assuming her child did not expose her that is how the tape will go viral and u will see some feminists foaming in the mouth and start saying "men are this men are that
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Women always rushing to take advantage of every misunderstanding with their husband. Lord have mercy on men undecided

Amen
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Evablizin(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bad wife Bad mother
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Lady Lying About Being Beaten By Her Husband, Gets Busted By Their Son (video) by ikp120(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who cares about those hoes these days?

These hoes ain't loyal mehn! Just fvck, pay, give her belle by puncturing the condom, and get yourself a baby. But don't marry her. They ain't loyal to their men.

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Problems In Marriage No One Prepares You For / I Was Called A Witch And My Husband Quickly Divorced Me / You Ll Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.