Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State (14561 Views)

Governor Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti / 50th Biafra Anniversary: IPOB, MASSOB, Security Agencies Hold Processions In Owe / 50th Biafra Anniversary: MASSOB, Security Agents Hold Processions In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by todaynewsreview: 2:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Public Notice

As a result of the information available to us that cultists will embark on public procession on every 7th of July, Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has banned all students activities and public processions in the State.

Security operatives are to also be on red alert in Ikere Ekiti, Ijero Ekiti, Oye Ekiti and other towns with high students activities. They are to conduct stop and search on any vehicles within the State.

There must be no activities of secret cults in Ekiti State henceforth and there must no students procession of any form.

Anyone found culpable in this act of using cultists to cause anarchy in the State will be dealt with decisively.

This directive should be adhere to strictly.

Announcer
Lere Olayinka
SA (Public Communications and New Media)

http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/07/gov-fayose-bans-all-students-activities.html

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by sambas: 4:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Noted
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by seunlayi(m): 4:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Swift response from an active govt

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by GMBuhari: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2017
This Ediot wants to ban 7/7 Glorious Egede day grin grin grin grin

Same people he contracted to rig his elections for him ?

not my business though , but the way it sounds does Fayose think they'll fly on campus ? or identify themselves as students in the public ?

Rugged men do they shytt in a predetermined off campus location

mumu Fayose

25 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by vedaxcool(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2017
^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by smartty68(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2017
To even think of it in the first place; What's really the benefits of cultism?

Is these the kind of generation that would be the leaders of tomorrow?

Oh God!

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Emescot(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Fayose abeg no peace talk with them o, cultism in any form is bad here in Nigeria and we must fight it rather than holding meetings with them.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by omenka(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Really don't care what this guy does anymore. Long left him to his Ekiti people.

Just here to see how the "freedom of association, expression and movement" chanters respond to this.

Hear one of them:

Fayose abeg no peace talk with them o, cultism in any form is bad here in Nigeria and we must fight it rather than holding meetings with them.
Now, imagine for a second what this very comment would have looked like were this coming from the FG.

So typical.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Teletexter: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Me anytime I see "Fayose" in the headlines ...

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Abeg, checkout something better jare; The new Infinix Hot 5.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by liftedhigh: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by basictutor: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2017
He has started.
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2017
U never pay we civil servants our January salary despite all d bailouts u have gotten. Na noise u dey make up and down.
I don't blame u tho, we regretted voting u ever since u tagged Ekiti a biafra state

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by 0b10010011: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Breach of human right...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by NwaAmaikpe: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

Fayose is becoming more tyranny than the despot called Buhari

What do I know...the country is a zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by ujpikin(f): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Kk
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by pweetiedee(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Teletexter:
Me anytime I see "Fayose" in the headlines ...

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Lol
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Kutis2030(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
we Don hear
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Nnamdi98(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Nawa oooh
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Caustics: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Madman
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by jazinogold(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Fayose Banana fall on yu monkeys follow yu!

in other news.....

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by kingrt2(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Nothing to see here
Except signature
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by vncntluv(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
GMBuhari:

not my business though , but the way it sounds does Fayose think they'll fly on campus ? or identify themselves as students in the public ?

mumu Fayose
You mumu pass your godfather GMB. U sound like a cultist with your little tactical analysis of how you operate. They will kill you soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by obembet(f): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
GMBuhari:

mumu Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Bolaji25: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Oshokomole!!
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by GuntersChain(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
wole soyinka gift to nigeria.
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by pweetiedee(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
U never pay we civil servants our January salary despite all d bailouts u have gotten. Na noise u dey make up and down.
I don't blame u tho, we regretted voting u ever since u tagged Ekiti a biafra state

So you voted for him too. You and others like u need slap. in fact, u deserve what e is doing to u.

Ekiti people,. my people will never learn. Fool that didn't do anything during his first term and was even impeached. you voted for him again!

You voted for Fayose again.

I'm sure some mumus will still vite for him again next time.

I hope you all like how e turned the state to a graveyard. building a bridge that u don't need, not paying salary. Both civil servants and entrepreneurs are suffering in Ekiti.

It is in Ekiti people are stealing amala to eat salt and water.

Una never suffer oo, e remain small.
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Best governor ... Fayo for president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Abfinest007(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
as for those that do not have sense fayose is selling sense .good move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by MirJay: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2017
G
Re: Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2017
jazinogold:
Fayose Banana fall on yu monkeys follow yu!

in other news.....
Wetin dey happen for ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku / Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement / Osinbajo: Reducing Customs Procedures Can Lift Nigeria, Others By $250 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.