Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,780 members, 7,962,572 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student (4227 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by netgenus(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2010
I WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED FOREX, BUT YOU SAID YOU DON'T NEED FOREX. MAY BE YOU ARE AFRAID. I HAVE TRADED FOREX FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS, THOUGH I STARTED MAKING IT JANUARY 2009 UP TILL NOW. THE ONE NEXT TO IT IS INFO MARKETING. INVEST THE MONEY INTO INFORMATION MARKETING.

danrinz3000@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by princeemm: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by face3t: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
i have an idea of something u can do but i believe the first question to ask is what do u want to do ie what do u love to do? i am into services so if u are interested in this kind of business just send me ur name and phone no. lets us fix an appointment and discuss the opportunity whether u like it or not.
i believe now is the best time to start planning ahead so congratulations on the part u have started to trod.
if u can spare N20,000 of the money and work tirelessly i believe u can grow into that person u have always dreamed of. little drops of water they say makes the mighty ocean
Taiwo
Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by princeemm: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
For been a banker i believe you will not have chance to run any business that will inconvenience you.
so what i think you may need is to send your money into business and to allow it bring profit for you. you can buy any product of your choice or that i may advice you from the factory direct and get the cheapest rate from the asia manufaturers, Y ou are going to do it by yourself, Is very easy, just that i have to introduce you to the site alibaba.com for more functions that will enable you source product of your choice free of charge.

If your interested contact me for more light.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by Echtim(m): 3:28am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by mintyx(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2011
The best advice i will give is for you to visit this site www.fmgroupng.com. Its a Uk company that deals with designer perfumes, make-up and cosmetics that are cheap and you know effizy students cant do without it. When you visit the website, click on fragrance or make up catalog to view thier products. So since you have 350k, here is what you do. Register with them for 15,500, get a shop in a strategic place that both students and other non-student will patronise for about 50k or more depending on the location and use the remaining to build showcase and decorate the shop.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 350,000 Naira As A Student by mintyx(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
Again, as a student you can employ smeone to be in the shop while you go your lecture and nobody can cheat you because before you even make purchases, you already know your gain so the person in your shop cant cheat you. Just visit the site and contact me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chemicals And Raw Material Supplier. / Coinanytime Nairaland Customer Support / Opay Android Pos Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.