Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If.... (374 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If.... by collinometricx: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Would you still marry your lover if you discovered a week to your wedding that they can not have children?
A week to a wedding, both families of the couple would be upbeat with preparations to make sure that all arrangements are made for a successful ceremony.
But i am asking nairalanders and Nigerians whether during such preparation, they would still go ahead to wed if they found out their intended life partner can’t have children?
Keep your genuine answers coming.
Thanks
Share This Post on Facebook!

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning, Birth Spacing: Empowering People And Developing Nations / Suspension Of Studies / hy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.