Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside (674 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by Towncrier007(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please Nairalanders I really need your help. this attitude of looking at a woman's back in first gaze is really affecting my perception about ladies,that I can't wait to look at either her attitude or anything else but except her back. Do you guy's think I need help?
cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
you are ok ignore those below me, i do it too bt nt at ur level

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by bewla(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
No u don't cause we in same side only I like to test after I si

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by Victornezzar: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
The solution to ur problem dey ur hand Bro
Just stop d habit nd u will get over it
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with checking a gal's physical features 1st. The physical attraction is the FIRST step in wanting to know a stranger... You see a gal in the street, and ONLY if she attracts you physically (beauty/shape), you will decide to try to know her further (emotionally). if she is not your type physically, then you will not go further (unless you are after her money etc).
Nobody says:"woah that gal
Is ugly but she may have a great mind, so let me try and date her"

So, if anyone tells you that you are wrong, then call them hypocrites as we ALL do it, the catch is NOT to make the physical part, the only thing to focus on, in order to genuinely approach someone.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
You are okay
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by orunto27: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
You are a Serpent and a disobedient Oshiomhole for you like touching the fruit at the Centre of the Garden.
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by indodon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
you need help son
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by hoMegas(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
You're not alone bro
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by auntysimbiat(f): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
U Need adura
Re: Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside by Evablizin(f): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's good.Continue looking i can even lend my eyes to you.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Eight(8) Types Of Women You Should Avoid / Why More Men Are Going Their Own Way. (MGTOW) / Betwen A Woman And Car? Make Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.