Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Talking Rubbish, Have Never Seen Nor Knows What War Is -archbishop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Talking Rubbish, Have Never Seen Nor Knows What War Is -archbishop (485 Views)

You Are Talking Rubbish, IPOB Fires Kemi Olunloyo Over Rumored Nnamdi Kanu's Dea / COVID 19: For Those Looking For War, The Covid 19 Is What War Feels Like / Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Talking Rubbish, Have Never Seen Nor Knows What War Is -archbishop by Anikulhapo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), has been told to watch his utterances and how he goes about the Biafra agitations.

According to the Head of the Enugu Province of the Anglican Communion, Archbishop Chukwuma, who gave the warning in an interview with the Sun Newspaper, the way Nnamdi Kanu and his team are going about the Biafra agitation, is nothing to write home about.

“He did not see the civil war, so I’m not happy with him. I am bitter with Kanu because those who fought for him and those who spoke out on his behalf. He has not even visited some of us. Rather he is talking rubbish somewhere else,” the clergy said.

“We don’t want anybody to put us into war. We must come to discuss and he must be cautioned to mind what he is saying sometimes. Because as far as I am concerned most of us are talking on his behalf but he has not come.”

In addition, he noted that, “Rather he is going to profess himself to be a Jew or whatever. Was it Judaism that saved him? We prayed for him. We talked about him. Many of us were given bad names but up till now he hasn’t even come to pay homage and for us to advise him.

“So whatever he is saying he is saying it on his own. It is his followers and all these people who are now listening to him, particularly even some of the Igbo in the Diaspora that may be sponsoring him. They should be careful and stop disrupting our peace here and giving us a bad name.”

http://www.herald.ng/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-talking-rubbish-have-never-seen-nor-knows-what-war-is-archbishop/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talking Rubbish, Have Never Seen Nor Knows What War Is -archbishop by emamos: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
it is well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talking Rubbish, Have Never Seen Nor Knows What War Is -archbishop by 9jabull: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rev. Chukwuma remains one of those that contributed to our problem directly or indirectly by singing praises for politicians eg Chimaroke Nnamani etc.
So he has no moral right to talk, he want NK to visit him which means if Nnamdi kanu start visiting every body that shout & protested for him 10yrs coming he will not finish visiting because he will also visit me first before rev. Chukwu
ma because i shouted more than him.

His talking about Judaism but he failed to know that freedom of worship is allowed, Anglican, catholic & other religion's came to us one day.

He should blame him self for not telling politicians the truth before it gets to this stage.
Meanwhile may be he has join the league of those that see referendum as war, now all of them that conspired against us are now afraid of war.

No Biafra no retreat no surrender
if they don't like it they should relocate to north or west but for Biafra, it must come.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talking Rubbish, Have Never Seen Nor Knows What War Is -archbishop by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anikulhapo:
[s]The leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), has been told to watch his utterances and how he goes about the Biafra agitations.

According to the Head of the Enugu Province of the Anglican Communion, Archbishop Chukwuma, who gave the warning in an interview with the Sun Newspaper, the way Nnamdi Kanu and his team are going about the Biafra agitation, is nothing to write home about.

“He did not see the civil war, so I’m not happy with him. I am bitter with Kanu because those who fought for him and those who spoke out on his behalf. He has not even visited some of us. Rather he is talking rubbish somewhere else,” the clergy said.

“We don’t want anybody to put us into war. We must come to discuss and he must be cautioned to mind what he is saying sometimes. Because as far as I am concerned most of us are talking on his behalf but he has not come.”

In addition, he noted that, “Rather he is going to profess himself to be a Jew or whatever. Was it Judaism that saved him? We prayed for him. We talked about him. Many of us were given bad names but up till now he hasn’t even come to pay homage and for us to advise him.

“So whatever he is saying he is saying it on his own. It is his followers and all these people who are now listening to him, particularly even some of the Igbo in the Diaspora that may be sponsoring him. They should be careful and stop disrupting our peace here and giving us a bad name.”

http://www.herald.ng/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-talking-rubbish-have-never-seen-nor-knows-what-war-is-archbishop/[/s]

Afonjas sponsored hogwash. To the Archbishop, if IPOB should label you as an enemy, you will regret your life.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob To Visit White House On 21st July... / Photos: Maitama Sule: Ikpeazu Pays Condolence Visit To Ganduje / Ohanaeze Crisis: Spokesman, Uche Achi-okpaga Gets 7day Resignation Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.