Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1026 Views)

Travelodge Is A Hotel Where You Will Work And Not Get Paid At The End Of Month. / Police To Recruit 30,000 Officers Before End Of 2017 / Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by iamjames2222: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: . by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Post your qualifications and skills here maybe a good Samaritan will help you. Always remember that there are people who derive happiness from your existence.

1 Like

Re: . by Franzinni: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bro.. Dont loan anything anymore or you will dig yourself deeper into the hole, suicide also is not an option unless you agree you are a coward!!! If not, face you problems proactively and not by postponing it with loans.

If you have your possesions as you said then sell it and finance a solid plan to financial freedom.

Remember... You are healthy, which means you are wealthy!

But if you are hell bent on self destruction then just go sell organs in malaysia... But i doubt that.
Re: . by gidimasters(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked
Re: . by okenwa(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Go straight and sell what you have. Dont borrow. Sell your suits and shoes.everything

1 Like

Re: . by Jostico: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bro I believe you went to school. so please use those technique you were taught in school to solve the problem. please don't borrow
Re: . by policy12: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bros I feel ur pain cos am going thru a worst situation presently and suicide is not an option, lost my job too and I was told to be strong and face life, which I want you to do the same.

Remember what matters today won't matter again this time next year, its just a moment and be rest assure this one will also pass away.

2 Likes

Re: . by Jokerman(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Borrow ke... you wanna increase your problems....
God will do it bro, many are in worse situations, and they still live on...
Have faith, and scurry around too

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Many nice guys make this mistake. I wasn't an exception either. I had to learn the hard way like you just did. It's said that many in Nigeria are just after what they can gain from you. When you have money, they are your friends, when you don't they disappear like...
OP, I do not have any advice for you but I hope you have learnt. Bro, next time, when you have, put your self first. I mean acquire enough properties for yourself. Make sure you are comfortable an won't need any one's support perhaps when you judge your standing. Then you can start to help people.

2 Likes

Re: . by omogidi234(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamjames2222:
Good day nairalanders,
I once worked in a bank but resigned a few months back because I was fed up with being a contract staff as well as the desire to be on my own only for me to mismanage my savings on the ground of generosity, and all those people have turned their back on me. even some of my colleagues that i was privileged to have helped while in the bank have all shown me how unreliable people could be.(but I blame myself in all this). I've seen the worst suffering of my life this past months and even got to the point of contemplating suicide.
I have been living on borrowing for some few months and they r all over me now for their money and I don't know where else to turn to.
please I need advice on how best I could put my life in order as well as how I can get a loan of 100,000.
I have some possessions that I could dispose within a month and repay the money even with some interest.
But right now I feel I've gotten to the end of the rope......and I can hardly see reason to live.

Good that you opened up. The times are challenging but obviously​ you only know what you are going through.

You probably don't know what most of us typing are going through!

That you are owing and can't eat is not the end of life.

You can overcome what you are going through now, so that people coming behind can learn one or two things from you!

I believe that is the way God organized our lives.

Do these please:

1. Enter into dialogue with all the people you are owing.

Do an agreement to pay what you are owing over a period of time that things would have been better for you.

Trust me, as a Lawyer, I can tell you that even if they took you to the police station or court, it is still negotiations.

2 . Look out for openings and drop your CVs.

3. Look for a place where you can volunteer!

4. One of the fastest ways of making cash now is Agriculture.

There are over a hundred successful farmers on NL that you can learn from.

Lease a land, plant cassava, rear Catfish, rear ugwu leaves, rear bitter leaves, rear spinach leaves.

If you can do the last option, you will be a free man even if you eventually get a good job.

I pray that you would pull through this.

1 Like

Re: . by tobeeh: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamjames2222:
Good day nairalanders,
I once worked in a bank but resigned a few months back because I was fed up with being a contract staff as well as the desire to be on my own only for me to mismanage my savings on the ground of generosity, and all those people have turned their back on me. even some of my colleagues that i was privileged to have helped while in the bank have all shown me how unreliable people could be.(but I blame myself in all this). I've seen the worst suffering of my life this past months and even got to the point of contemplating suicide.
I have been living on borrowing for some few months and they r all over me now for their money and I don't know where else to turn to.
please I need advice on how best I could put my life in order as well as how I can get a loan of 100,000.
I have some possessions that I could dispose within a month and repay the money even with some interest.
But right now I feel I've gotten to the end of the rope......and I can hardly see reason to live.
You can check paylater app. They loan money within 24hours. Bless.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Ongoing Recruitment / Zandas Global Resoures Ltd / Update Charkin Maritime Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.