Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,824 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Wealth In Me : Creating Multiple Income Stream - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wealth In Me : Creating Multiple Income Stream (699 Views)

The Truth About Multiple Streams Of Income / One On One Coaching On Rental Business Wealth In Nigeria / Wealth Creation Seminar- Investment In Gold And Trading In Red Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth In Me : Creating Multiple Income Stream by Worldwealth: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
This e-book is only for entrepreneurs or business-minded, success-oriented individuals who aspire to have great wealth. Individuals who with commitment to this book can start making money within two weeks.

Over 70+ outstanding business and entrepreneurial ideas ranging from No start-up capital to high start-up capital and step by step guides on the processes involved in various areas such as online gigs and jobs, marketing, importation and exportation, real estate trading, agriculture, freelancing and so much more.

This work took intense planning and deep analysis - of every business idea contained in it – over several years.
Wealth in me takes the present state of the Nigerian economy into consideration and creates opportunistic ways to use this to your advantage.

Wealth in me lays down the part to a successful entrepreneurial journey.

Entrepreneurship signifies job security; there are very few available job opportunities in the present economy, in fact, over 27 million Nigerians are unemployed. There is also zero security in a job were you are been employed, you can be let off at any time, it all depends on your employer.
True job security comes from yourself. Work for yourself, be your own boss!

Additional benefits:
Individuals who purchase Wealth in me have joined the world wealth community and are privileged to certain benefits which include:
-Free help and guidance
-Recommendations (connections)

Wealth in me is a must have for:
- Individuals with no start-up capital to individuals with high start-up capital
- Unemployed people looking for a business to start
- Employed people who desire a personal side business as a secondary source of income and job security.
- Students who desire a means of making extra-income while still in school.
- People who desire to make money from the comfort of their home.

The first 499 set of people to purchase wealth in me get a free invitation to our 3rd world wealth seminar titled “psychology of success & wealth” coming up September 2017.
Winners would be contacted for the seminar details.
CLICK HERE TO BUY "WEALTH IN ME" NOW

http://worldwealth.com.ng

Re: Wealth In Me : Creating Multiple Income Stream by smartfingers(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you spend a lot of time on Facebook uploading pictures, posting and sharing links, liking and commenting on other peoples posts, I have a simple question for you.

ARE YOU GETTING PAID FOR ALL THESE ACTIVITIES THAT YOU DO ON FACEBOOK EVERY DAY?

If not, listen up!

IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET PAID FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPEND ON FACEBOOK!

I just discovered some legit websites where you get paid in DOLLARS just to share/post their links on your timeline on Facebook and other social media platforms.

Believe me. You can earn as much as $20 a day just to share and post links on the internet!

MIND YOU!

This is NOT a Ponzi or Get Rich Quick scheme. It is 100% real, genuine and legit.

TAKE NOTE!

NO ONE HAS TO BUY ANYTHING FOR YOU TO GET PAID.

You simply share your referral links and go to sleep. Once anyone click on the links, you make money and smile to the bank daily!

Now, tell me. Is there any other easier way to make money online in Nigeria faster than this system?

I am certain there is none.

So, if you are interested in knowing more about this wonderful way to make money from your Facebook account, simply comment "Tell me more" and I will show you how to get started.

(1) (Reply)

4G LTE Antenna TS9 35dbi High Gain Dual Mimo Network Ethernet Outdoor / Wismec Sinuous FJ200, A Compact, Powerful & Intelligent Kit / 2007 Ford F150 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.