Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,908 members, 7,902,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ... (755 Views)

Fix Any Website Problem Including Themes,seo,traffic,contents,speed And Plugins / 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh / Modified: Steps To Create A Sitemap Or Table Of Contents In Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: ... by webincomeplus(m): 5:10am On Jul 18, 2017
After comparing both articles, I figured that all what you did for the most part of your article was paraphrase the article on Wealthresult. And the truth about plagiarism is, it's not enough to change someone else's words -- you must give them credit in as much as the idea came from them. Whether Google or any authorities would be right to penalize your blog if the guy goes ahead to report is something I'm not sure of. But when next you write articles, try to credit some of the source you consulted while crafting it. That adds credibility to your blog and your personality. The only person who can write that kind of post without necessarily searching the web is someone who has been in the palm oil business and has made money from it for years. If that doesn't describe you, then you certainly must be gotten the info from other sources, which you should have cited, regardless of whether you have used their sentences word-for-word or you change them to your own words. Even pro bloggers don't forget to do that.

While going through your post, I saw the line which read, "Earning a substantial amount, that is N1million in your first four months is guaranteed." And I was like, "Whaaaooo!" You see, in business, you don't give guarantees -- no matter how lucrative it might seem. There is more to success in any business than just following some articles online. Most of those articles don't reveal the real-life realities that come with such businesses. The word "guaranteed" is a heavy word that you shouldn't just throw around anyhow. What you implied by that sentence is that ANYONE/ EVERYONE who starts the palm oil business would earn N1 million in four months. Isn't that a huge one?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2017
webincomeplus:
After comparing both articles, I figured that all what you did for the most part of your article was paraphrase the article on Wealthresult. And the truth about plagiarism is, it's not enough to change someone else's words -- you must give them credit in as much as the idea came from them. Whether Google or any authorities would be right to penalize your blog if the guy goes ahead to report is something I'm not sure of. But when next you write articles, try to credit some of the source you consulted while crafting it. That adds credibility to your blog and your personality. The only person who can write that kind of post without necessarily searching the web is someone who has been in the palm oil business and has made money from it for years. If that doesn't describe you, then you certainly must be gotten the info from other sources, which you should have cited, regardless of whether you have used their sentences word-for-word or you change them to your own words. Even pro bloggers don't forget to do that.

While going through your post, I saw the line which read, "Earning a substantial amount, that is N1million in your first four months is guaranteed." And I was like, "Whaaaooo!" You see, in business, you don't give guarantees -- no matter how lucrative it might seem. There is more to success in any business than just following some articles online. Most of those articles don't reveal the real-life realities that come with such businesses. The word "guaranteed" is a heavy word that you shouldn't just throw around anyhow. What you implied by that sentence is that ANYONE/ EVERYONE who starts the palm oil business would earn N1 million in four months. Isn't that a huge one?

Thans for your response.. I get ideas from numerous sources before writing most of my post, which I'm sure he does cause he's not into any kind of oil business.. He's just a blogger. I didn't in anyway paraphrase how words.. I will take the article down though.. Or try to rewrite it.. Thanks once again.
Re: ... by David160(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
EntMirror:

Thans for your response.. I get ideas from numerous sources before writing most of my post, which I'm sure he does cause he's not into any kind of oil business.. He's just a blogger. I didn't in anyway paraphrase how words.. I will take the article down though.. Or try to rewrite it.. Thanks once again.
bro if you didn't plagiarize the article in question, why then are you taking it down?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
David160:
bro if you didn't plagiarize the article in question, why then are you taking it down?

It's not down.. Still up.. He can go and do his worst.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Fire Bullet For Adsense Bloggers / Super SEO & Organic Traffic / The Only 4 Ways To Increase Your Google Adsense CPC (cost Per Click)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.