Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,159 members, 7,936,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:08 PM

Harrysong Shades Kcee Says "His Important An Subject" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Shades Kcee Says "His Important An Subject" (375 Views)

'money No Be Problem', Singer Kcee Says As He Welcomes 3rd Child! / Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket / Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Shades Kcee Says "His Important An Subject" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alterplate singer, Harrysong opens up about the ongoing lawsuit with 5 Star general, Kcee.

The songwriter said he prefers to talk about his other project than talking about his former label mate.

When asked about Kcee saying he got him, his first visa, Harry responded ‘He said he got me my first visa, who is dragging that with him?’

The father of twins added, ‘There are other things to talk about, I have an album concert coming up soon, AlterPlate just got launched, I just released my latest single and we are here talking about visa?’

Watch his interview below
https://www.facebook.com/thenetng/videos/10155357300640490/
Source:https://gistcart.com/harrysong-shades-kcee-says-important-subject/

Re: Harrysong Shades Kcee Says "His Important An Subject" by taylor88(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Steve Ayorinde Storm Lagos Glo Laffta Fest (pic) / ‘I May Not Be Popular In The Next Six Months’ – Bbnaija’s Efe Says (clip) / Between Bovi And An IG User Who Asked Him For Financial Help For His Child's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.