Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,716 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Music School - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Music School (311 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music School by tobialadetuyi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
I need a sponsorship/partnership to establish a music school preferably ikeja/opebi/allen/maryland/magodo or gra axis of Lagos. The business plan is well drafted and crafted considering my year and level of experience and expertise in music I can see it becoming something with massive interest in future adding to the fact that there is no standard school of music on the mainland. Am asking for individual or corporate sponsors to consider my proposal and help me with logistics to bring this dream to a reality...tobialadetuyi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Fantastic Idea To Promote Your Business!!! / Cryptogene Token Official Bounty Program / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.