Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,876 members, 7,959,748 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ikeja Disco Bullying Communities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikeja Disco Bullying Communities (414 Views)

The Missionaries Brought Bullying / For Big Girls Only:see The New Fashion Trend Led Disco Nails That Glow And Show / Enugu State House Of Assembly Orders Disco Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Disco Bullying Communities by apostlesandewa(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
IKEJA DISCO THROWS ENTIRE COMMUNITIES INTO INTENTIONAL DARKNESS!

I had gone to report at their office in the Olambe area of Ogun state, a fault; on the electricity supply on the line my apartment is connected to, today the first of August 2017. Before entering their complex, I was met by a group of their technicians, who told me not to bother as they were on their way to remove us entirely from the transformer. Surprised at the development, I enquired further and a very untenable reason of people were not paying was rendered. To me this is very selfish and unreasonable, then what about people who have paid?
I see the management team of this company is a very unintelligent lot, how will you cut off a head because of headache, if your unwelcome idea is a civil approach to development, shouldn’t all of us get jerry cans of fuel and burn down the nation losing hope? What kind of learned folks render such solution as a company guided by laws? What happened to going after those who have not paid in person, after all if we all had meters, there would be a more personalized system of usage, or is that the fault of the masses too?
We all have put up with your blatant thievery because of a lack of alternative, should you blame an entire community for not having razed down your complexes because they are full of humanity unlike you? You have become harbingers of darkness, soul mates to demons and vampires who thrive in darkness, why try to bring us down that road with you, You set of unintelligent persons, even your complexes run on gasoline, shouldn’t you be ashamed?
You as a private company should be full of innovations to improve on your profit; you cannot blame an entire populace for your failure. You do not even relate well with community not to talk of carrying out any social responsibility; you should focus on hiring intelligent, innovative and hopeful graduates who are many on the streets full of knowledge but not knowing any “directors”. If you cannot run a modern day organization, why not sell the company to capable beings who are ready to join the developmental train of the new century.
You go from pole to pole embarrassing everything modern day engineering standards for and yet you have the audacity to disconnect an entire area without prior consultations, then you are synonymous with darkness; have you thought of hospitals and other life saving ventures? Have you thought of security? Have you thought of the usefulness of the service you render you bullies.
I do not blame you, I blame a nation without direction and hope for the future; I blame the ministry of power, I blame the National Electricity Regulatory Commission, I blame the system that allows incompetent, backdated, uncivil and ignorant minds like you run one of the most important aspects of civilized living. Shame on all of you!
I am not apologetic putting this up, as I typed this running on gasoline, after struggling to pay for your not excellent service. If you have any iota of reasonability and usefulness, you will indeed return the Olambe community to the power grid and develop better and more civil approaches to making profit.

From Apostle Sandewa OreOluwa Elijah (representing the better generation from this geographical encapsulation)
Re: Ikeja Disco Bullying Communities by SOFTENGR: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2017
The reason they behave this way is because you are not metered. That's why they don't want to install prepaid meter for everybody.
Assuming you all have meter, they will lose a huge revenue every second you don't have power.
So the single solution to this problem is for all consumers to rise up and demand metering, otherwise we shall have no improvement in power and the poor attitude of discos will continue.
Re: Ikeja Disco Bullying Communities by apostlesandewa(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2017
SOFTENGR:
The reason they behave this way is because you are not metered. That's why they don't want to install prepaid meter for everybody.
Assuming you all have meter, they will lose a huge revenue every second you don't have power.
So the single solution to this problem is for all consumers to rise up and demand metering, otherwise we shall have no improvement in power and the poor attitude of discos will continue.

many thanks sir... You have said it all... I hope government mandates them to do so really... I hope we all as a people can collectively resist their nonchalant and fraudulent attitude

(1) (Reply)

Skinny Girls Diary (how It Feels To Be A Skinny Girl) / National Identity Card Ultimatum / Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah's 24 Laws Of Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.