Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

True Life Story Of Mrs Regina Who Had A Face2face Ecounter With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Life Story Of Mrs Regina Who Had A Face2face Ecounter With God (666 Views)

The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Of Mrs Regina Who Had A Face2face Ecounter With God by victor44843(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2017
This is a true life story of Mrs. Regina who had a face2face encounter with God and she warns people that the end time is near!

This e-book costs $1.99 on amazon but i'll share it for free due to the powerful message in this book.

You can download it in two formats which are .pdf and .txt respectively, click the link below to download
http://www.gospeltoday.ga/2017/08/free-e-book-encounter-with-jesus-christ.html

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Mrs Regina Who Had A Face2face Ecounter With God by victor44843(m): 4:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Looking for how to grow Spiritually? www.gospeltoday.ga is the best choice for you!
Re: True Life Story Of Mrs Regina Who Had A Face2face Ecounter With God by OtemAtum: 4:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Why is d ebook not free? cheesy
BTW, the end time of bad religions is here.
Re: True Life Story Of Mrs Regina Who Had A Face2face Ecounter With God by NPComplete: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Funny how these hacks always have one thing or another to sell after being deported from heaven cheesy

I also noticed the op is trying to drive traffic to his site too. Merchandised Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr. Flesh - In My Body / How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet / ** The Power Of Restitution And Restoration Of Blessings 2*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.