Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (951 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / What Was Your Nickname Back In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Oshlander: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: . by VickyRotex(f): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
I used to be a good geh, (still a good geh) tongue only get punished when its a group punishment. And I'm one of the students, the teachers will allow to go after maybe 3 minutes. Just to fulfil all righteousness. tongue

Number 3. cry cry cry
Re: . by Shelloween(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
I was the class captain, immunity from punishments comes with the title.
Re: . by Shelloween(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:
I used to be a good geh, (still a good geh) tongue only get punished when its a group punishment.

did you school in Africa?
Re: . by VickyRotex(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
did you school in Africa?

Yes ke. I schooled in Nigeria!
Re: . by Shelloween(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes ke. I schooled in Nigeria!
and you never got punished? So, is this the part you tell me that you are a virgin and your ex is Olamide? #keepLying
Re: . by VickyRotex(f): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
and you never got punished? So, is this the part you tell me that you are a virgin and your ex is Olamide? #keepLying

Sadly, I thought I was replying someone matured. Anyways, I will complete what I started, by replying you again.
What's your problem? Is it like you can't see where I mentioned group punishment? Or group punishment is no longer punishment to you?
It's not my fault that you were always punished as an individual!
Re: . by Shelloween(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Sadly, I thought I was replying someone matured. Anyways, I will complete what I started, by replying you again.
What's your problem? Is it like you can't see where I mentioned group punishment? Or group punishment is no longer punishment to you?
It's not my fault that you were always punished as an individual!
"you never received indvidual punishments"... Baby, that's my problem. I don't believe you. And about maturity, it is of the brain and reasoning, not age. We are all punished as individuals, thanks to the sins of Adam and Eve.
Re: . by Oshlander: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: . by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oshlander:
Lalasticlala, Seun, please help stop the literal fight between Shelloween and VickyRotex.
I don't like what is happening.
Everyone's opinion should not be another person's problem at all.
Thank you.

cheesy cheesy If you want the Mods to move your thread to FP, use other tactics.
Cos I'm not fighting with anyone. I don't do that. I'm done replying him. His second quote, already proved that I can't continue my discussion with him. So don't worry, I'm not gonna derail your thread. Like you said, everyone's opinion should be respected.
Re: . by Oshlander: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wavenox - Download Any Mp3 New Or Old For Free / If You Have To Choose / Name The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.