Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,985 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic (396 Views)

Assist Me On This Project Topic / how can I get info for this project topic / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic by amos47(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
TOPIC: Sensitizing the Nigeria Police Force las law enforcement agency for optimal reduction of crime rate.
Your contribution is highly appreciated
Re: Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic by MKO4ever(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Best place to go = Google
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic by samebony1: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Topic too wide/broad.
First try and limit the scope, then do an operational definition of concept.
You will need to visit the Police Public Relations Officer in your state or Abuja.
Speak with some NGOs working on crime reduction/prevention, then you can start writing your paper.

You are free to get across to me, if you need for support
Re: Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic by charleff512(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
amos47:
TOPIC: Sensitizing the Nigeria Police Force las law enforcement agency for optimal reduction of crime rate.
Your contribution is highly appreciated
write out your background to the study
Re: Please I Need Your Input To This Project Topic by charleff512(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
In the background to the study you can search the internet on researches about security,crime and policing or law enforcement.
It might not be easy to see a ready made research but if you put two and two together you will arrive at your destination
After background to the study you will outline the statement of the problem
researches are always seen as write ups to proffer solutions to problems,here you will convince your supervisor why the topic is a problem and how to solve it.
Good luck friend!

(1) (Reply)

PROJECT: Tomatoe/grain Grinding Machine / AAU Embatks On Nationwide Strike Alongside Other Universities / 7 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.