Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,986 members, 7,936,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Put Your Church Online With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Put Your Church Online With Zero Capital (575 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Your Church Online With Zero Capital by alexander0: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2010
Good day everyone and bless you. Many at times I come across pastors or evangelists who wonder how they could reach more people. How they could spread the word of the Lord and touch lives. Now here is an easy to use step by step process that would guide you. Click to learn more http://www./ifidon7
Re: How To Put Your Church Online With Zero Capital by MrCrackles(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2010
^ ^ ^ Blooming thief!
Re: How To Put Your Church Online With Zero Capital by alexander0: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2010
I believe there are no insults allowed here.

(1) (Reply)

Fish Feed / Legitimate Online Businesses / Selling A New Cockroach Killing Substance/nafdac No&packaging Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.