Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:38 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (948 Views)

I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: . by bennyann: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
O boy, you get issues and very serious ones at that.

I'm yet to see you strengthen a brethren, all you do is to bring down Christians and anything associated with them.

Please look within yourself. Just watch out for yourself.

You need to purify your thoughts and reasoning brother cos it makes you not to tell or see truth.
Re: . by GodsMopol: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
I once had a dream where I saw two deeper life members praying in tongues and I was filled with Joy. Deeper life is a good church, Paul said, the hand cannot say to the feet, I have no need of thee. Christianity is a process, each of this churches are at some stage of the process chain.

1 Corinth 12:20-21
KJV:But now are they many members, yet but one body.
m
KJV:And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
RighteousI:
1. Waste of money

Jesus Christ told the rich man to go and sell his possessions and give the proceeds to the poor, but why is kumuyi not following this law of modesty? He spent 4 billion naira on the gbagada church, that 4 billion could have been used for a more modest purpose. The deeperlife camp is okay for a headquarters and he had no moral reason to spent such immodest amount on one church building. And this makes me wonder if he built the gbagada church to glorify God or satan.

2. Lack of welfare packages

With all these billions kumuyi is spending I am like "why are you not helping the poor". A true church will pour out its money to help the poor. Where is the deeperlife motherless babies home? Where is the deeperlife home for the disabled? Where is the deeperlife elderly peoples home? Where is the deeperlife homeless shelter and soup kitchen? Where is the deeperlife charity?
Instead of helping the poor, he waves to the masses from his convoy of brand new jeeps and proclaims himself "father in the lord".

3. Lack of active soul wining preaching

Yes deeperlife may have been to referred to as the church where the members don't wear earrings but how many times have you seen deeperlife street preachers going door to door to preach about judgement?

4. "Home of the saints" vs active soul wining preaching

Instead of using an active soul wining approach, kumuyi has made deeperlife a church where alleged saints gather on sundays. Deeperlife may have been referred to as the church where alleged holy people attend but is it the duty of these alleged holy people to gather in one place on sundays to read again the same bible that has been read over and over again? Or is it their duty to go out and preach so that they can create more saints?

5. Double standards

I will like to point out the case of the wedding of kumuyis' son where the bride did not dress in accordance to deeperlife standards. Most deeperlifers cut their wedding gowns from their modest budget but why will kumuyis daughter inlaw also be modest when she has billions to spend from? The almighty preacher that preaches that women should not be worldly allowed his sons wedding to be celebrated immodestly.
Can you categorically state which church is perfect ? Any church that practice the above is still not perfect because we're attaining perfection.
Re: . by Daviddson(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
RighteousI:
1. Waste of money

Jesus Christ told the rich man to go and sell his possessions and give the proceeds to the poor, but why is kumuyi not following this law of modesty? He spent 4 billion naira on the gbagada church, that 4 billion could have been used for a more modest purpose. The deeperlife camp is okay for a headquarters and he had no moral reason to spent such immodest amount on one church building. And this makes me wonder if he built the gbagada church to glorify God or satan.

2. Lack of welfare packages

With all these billions kumuyi is spending I am like "why are you not helping the poor". A true church will pour out its money to help the poor. Where is the deeperlife motherless babies home? Where is the deeperlife home for the disabled? Where is the deeperlife elderly peoples home? Where is the deeperlife homeless shelter and soup kitchen? Where is the deeperlife charity?
Instead of helping the poor, he waves to the masses from his convoy of brand new jeeps and proclaims himself "father in the lord".

3. Lack of active soul wining preaching

Yes deeperlife may have been to referred to as the church where the members don't wear earrings but how many times have you seen deeperlife street preachers going door to door to preach about judgement?

4. "Home of the saints" vs active soul wining preaching

Instead of using an active soul wining approach, kumuyi has made deeperlife a church where alleged saints gather on sundays. Deeperlife may have been referred to as the church where alleged holy people attend but is it the duty of these alleged holy people to gather in one place on sundays to read again the same bible that has been read over and over again? Or is it their duty to go out and preach so that they can create more saints?

5. Double standards

I will like to point out the case of the wedding of kumuyis' son where the bride did not dress in accordance to deeperlife standards. Most deeperlifers cut their wedding gowns from their modest budget but why will kumuyis daughter inlaw also be modest when she has billions to spend from? The almighty preacher that preaches that women should not be worldly allowed his sons wedding to be celebrated immodestly.
See ehn, you're just an agent of the devil masquerading as a child of God. Keep on deceiving yourself. Prove that you yourself are born again, before we even try to convince you on anything.
Re: . by frubben(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Daviddson:
See ehn, you're just an agent of the devil masquerading as a child of God. Keep on deceiving yourself. Prove that you yourself are born again, before we even try to convince you on anything.

Why is it that u guys always attack the messenger instead of the message, what he posted is it false if yes prove him wrong if true lock up. Na waa o
Re: . by Daviddson(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
frubben:

Why is it that u guys always attack the messenger instead of the message, what he posted is it false if yes prove him wrong if true lock up. Na waa o
He has no sane reason whatsoever in churning out those outlandish claims of false churches. To him, if he notices a minor area he doesn't agree with, in a person or church, he labels them false, when he's most likely the false Christian trying to make us think otherwise. He seem to exude so much pride and self.
Re: . by DniggaJoe(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Daviddson:
u are a close minded person.... seems ur brainwashing is irreversible

(1) (Reply)

Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) / Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music / Open Heavens Devotional For 10th Feb. Topic — Now That You Are Saved IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.