Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,187 members, 7,936,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Actor Ayo Olaiya Speaks About The Recent Accident That Almost Claimed His Sight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ayo Olaiya Speaks About The Recent Accident That Almost Claimed His Sight (1249 Views)

Victor Olaiya, Is Dead / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ayo Olaiya Speaks About The Recent Accident That Almost Claimed His Sight by Wobegist: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
The actor was recently involved in a ghastly auto crash around Agbado, Lagos. Speaking about the accident, Olaiya said: “My auto accident story was very horrible. I was coming from a movie location at Agbado crossing area of Lagos state.

I was going for another production meeting at Agege and suddenly, a motorcycle rider crossed my car recklessly. In an attempt to avert a head-on collision with the motorcyclist and save his life, I swerved my car off the road and accidentally rammed into an electric poll beside the road.

The impact of the smash was devastating. Immediately, I lost consciousness, only to wake up on the hospital bed after some hours. I thank God I’m alive today with my two eyes because the accident nearly made me blind.

I was later told that a good Samaritan took me to a nearby hospital with the help of the producer of the movie I was actually going meet. He said they immediately took me to the hospital.

I can’t really remember the name of the hospital I was taken to because I was unconscious. All that matters to me then was my sight. I spent just 3days at the hospital and the accident only affected my face. My sight regained strength and I can see clearly now."

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/actor-ayo-olaiya-speaks-about-recent.html

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Actor Ayo Olaiya Speaks About The Recent Accident That Almost Claimed His Sight by josephine123: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
so sad

(1) (Reply)

b / Wizkid Causes Serious Commotion At Banky W’s Birthday Party / 'Rihanna is my Spirit Animal, Am Going Back To Thug Life- Bbnaija Anto Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.