Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,905 members, 7,902,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

3idiots's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3idiots's Profile / 3idiots's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Sports / Re: Revolutionplus Properties Signs Agreement With NFF To Promote Nigerian Football by 3idiots: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice development
Politics / Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by 3idiots: 5:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Something doesn't feel right!!

I am not one for conspiracy theories, but if a man of his status was involved in this level of accident, and no state Media reported it, then it has to be investigated.

After he died, the gov'nor himself started telling some tales by moonlight.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: #SecureIkoyi: Outrage Over Video Calling Poor Nigerians In Ikoyi “Trespassers” by 3idiots: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
It's a popular saying that "one day, the poor will have nothing else to eat, but the rich"
Politics / Re: People Must Learn To Ask Politicians Hard Questions - Obono-obla by 3idiots: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2021
What great country ruled by unfortunate people!!
Politics / Re: Misleading News On Nairaland Frontpage by 3idiots: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2021

Op don't stress urself... We all know what's going on
Politics / Re: Angry Mother Speaks The Truth To Buhari - Expresses Minds Of All Nigerians by 3idiots: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
J
Politics / Re: EFCC Not Working With ECAPI, Warns Them From Using Their Name And Logo by 3idiots: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
How did I get here abeg...
Politics / Re: Breaking!: Anonymous Exposes Nig. Govt Plan To Assassinate Aisha Yusufu. by 3idiots: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
The attention of the presidency has been drawn to a spurious news that there is a planned attempt to assesinate Aisha Yesufu. This is not only laughable but a dangerous and baseless lie, as nothing of that nature will ever happen under the watch of our distinguished PMB.

The general public is hereby advised to disregard such information as it is the job of mischief makers.

Signed
Garba Shehu
SSA to the President on Media.

Did I miss anything??

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Police Uncover Alleged Local AK-47 Rifle Production Factory In Jos- Video by 3idiots: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
I wish Lugards Mother was never born

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.