Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,137 members, 7,936,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) (57421 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Tungbaro: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by belindar: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who is she by the way. Who knows her . She is just ordinary person in uk. It is in Nigeria that you people worship footballers or rich people. You are on your own in Western world Bicos no one cares.
Anybody can buy any house or car he/she wants once you have good credit report/history.
I have many Nigerians friends who do their normal daily jobs, live in a big house worth millions of pounds and drive big cars
So you people should stop posting nonsense on these forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Nasirukry(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Money are good and can makes people behaving badly, I'm very sure this mama has sold her culture,and turn back to different things.any way Good For You[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
where is the waist
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Gbengulo54: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
She is extraordinary beauty
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
winkmart:
She is too thin and looks like a man
she b like kpanla
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
00Ademi:
Sorry op. How old is iwobi again ?
Younger sister or elder sister ?

Ayam not understanding?

Be quiet....

Mind your own business......

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Chimourinho(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Evil generations
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
she has a loyal burest
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cute

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Basdkg(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Allah yasa ta musulunta
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by mediocre(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gbengulo54:
She is extraordinary beauty
This your English ehn, it's extraordinary o.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by eyekaynoble: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wey the beauty

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
you too like booby grin
no o, not like that!

I for ask you to test me with yours. But I'm afraid, since you dey Edo. I too fear Edo girl
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by jahsharon: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Is it an abomination for her to wear clothes that cover her body because her brother is a multi-millionaire? even Bill Gates' children wear clothes.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Nostradamus: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
intercourse go make sense with this babe die.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:
no o, not like that!

I for ask you to test me with yours. But I'm afraid, since you dey Edo. I too fear Edo girl
grin
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dis one na 18 at all grin
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
CastedDude:
see more >>>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/alex-iwobis-beautiful-sister-named-marie.html
na Sanchez or xhaka go dey fry her ponmo.... and as a matter of fact, I expect them to be cute, they were given birth to in the UK, started eating good food right from d beginning, with good weather.... got cousins who are like this too... and I'm sure most people got families over there too and they look good as well.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
She's Hansome, the only problem is her Olympus
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by yandevboy: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Not those that would want to use their sibling's fame to shine too... They know themselves

@Laura Ikeji

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by kingjoe(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
veekid:
The man in the middle wan be like Neymar's father

If iwobi his brother is 21, how old is this one? 18/19? Yeyenatu
And you never thought she may be the elder sister rather than younger.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by Greatestchyke(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
She set well well sha grin
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Biafran girl... show me AFONJA lady this clean and naturally cute and I will show you pregnant virgin.... Yoruba demons will be licking their serpent tongues by now grin

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
CastedDude:
Pictured is Marie, the younger sister of Super Eagles star, Alexander Iwobi who has done much to keep herself out of the public spotlight despite her brother's fame. The cute and pretty sister of the 21-year-old Arsenal forward - who is based in London with other family members - keeps a low-key profile as she goes by the name antisocialmarie on her social media pages.

Here are some of her hot and banging photos shared by her on social media.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/alex-iwobis-beautiful-sister-named-marie.html

Biafran girl... show me AFONJA lady this clean and naturally cute and I will show you pregnant virgin.... Yoruba demons will be licking their serpent tongues by now grin

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) by nnakelechi1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Make she no go marry. She don dy old...very soon now she wil join E Dey Work ministry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) / Top 10 Players Who Never Received A Red Card( Pics) / Josh Maja Rejects Sunderland 7 Times Wage Increase Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.