Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,149 members, 7,963,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (66275 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2010
Slimy has just confirmed that It requires a retard to follow Arsenal when you cant even get simple figures straight

The 20-year-old winger was signed from Sevilla in a four-and-a-half-year deal worth up to £17.5m.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/3434355.stm

Walcott was 12 milla------Same price United paid for Cristiano Ronaldo

CR7 after 4-5 years at Manure became best player in the world, Walcot has 11 months to beat this record.

Eduardo was 16 milla-----Sunderland paid 10 milla for Darren Bent

Vermaelen was 10 milla-----Vidic cost 7 million.

What happened to Verminator, I am sure this guy is one of the most useless defenders in England, his goals just gloss over his woeful positioning and ability to read the game. Another Van buyten

Nasri was 16 milla-------Malouda was 13 milla.

The new ZUZU, for 16 milla, yet we are made to believe Arsenal does not spend.

What Sauron listed is over 50m in the ;ast 4 seasons, without counting Arshavin, Sagna, Ramsey and the millions spent on the Failed academy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
For a start Eduardo wasnt even worth up to 10[i]millas[/i], except of course we are converting to Roger Millas. Like i said stop pulling numbers outta your a$$!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

As far as I know Man united has always had the  bigger wage bill  but Wengay never saw it as an excuse cuz y'all where winning trophies back then.

Don't be deceived.

As at 2006/7, Man Utd's wage bill was £92.3m compared to Arsenal's £89.7m
The difference is less than £3m and yet United won the title that season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Slimy has just confirmed that It requires a retard to follow Arsenal when you cant even get simple figures straight

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/3434355.stm

CR7 after 4-5 years at Manure became best player in the world, Walcot has 11 months to beat this record.

What happened to Verminator, I am sure this guy is one of the most useless defenders in England, his goals just gloss over his woeful positioning and ability to read the game. Another Van buyten

The new ZUZU, for 16 milla, yet we are made to believe Arsenal does not spend.

What Sauron listed is over 50m in the ;ast 4 seasons, without counting Arshavin, Sagna, Ramsey and the millions spent on the Failed academy

ok, i've heard.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

Walcott was 12 milla------Same price United paid for Cristiano Ronaldo
Eduardo was 16 milla-----Sunderland paid 10 milla for Darren Bent
Vermaelen was 10 milla-----Vidic cost 7 million.
Nasri was 16 milla-------Malouda was 13 milla.

Nasri was 12m, Eduardo was about 8m.

@Slim
I have not stopped anyone from being angry, only to advice them to channel it aright. Everyone has a right to be angry but I also have the right to be optimistic, that is why we are all different.
I hope the anger subsides soon so we can all join forces together again against Arsenal haters like DK and Sauron, maybe I'm not so angry because I acknowledge we punch above our weight, it however doesn't stop me from being optimistic. Yu can't acheive anything without belief.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

This is a very lethargic way of summarising what's happening at Arsenal.
Who cares about the NET SPEND in Arsenal? Give us the player wage bills in comparison to the other teams?

Whatz the NET SPEND of Portsmouth when they won the FA cup in 2008?
Whatz the NET SPEND of Aston Villa who have already been to WEMBLEY twice this season?

Arsene Wenger is a failure and he's lucky 4 teams represent England in the UCL.
By default, Arsenal are the 4th best team in England so whether they spend or not, finishing 4th is 100% certain.

Check the facts . . . .Aston Villa made £43m loss last season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

Don't be deceived.
Signings nko? was that not the season you got Carrick for over 18m?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
duduspace:

Signings nko? was that not the season you got Carrick for over 18m?

That was the only player we bought that season. . . .

We sold Tim Howard(4 milla), David Jones(1 million), Mikel Obi(12 milla) and Van Nistelrooy(11 milla)
So what are you talking about? We spent 18, we made 28 milla and still won the league.

Ibime:

Check the facts . . . .Aston Villa made £43m loss last season.

What is their wage bill in comparison to Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chic2pimp(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

Don't be deceived.

I checked it out and you are right the difference was a paltry £3M.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

I checked it out and you are right the difference was a paltry £3M.

So is 3 million enough excuse for Wenger not to have won the league?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

That was the only player we bought that season. . . .

We sold Tim Howard(4 milla), David Jones(1 million), Mikel Obi(12 milla) and Van Nistelrooy(11 milla)
So what are you talking about? We spent 18, we made 28 milla and still won the league.

What is their wage bill in comparison to Arsenal?

What of Rooney and CR7 you bought before then? in 2004 for 25m and CR7 too? besides you always had a competitive squad even before then anyway, it was not like we were winning the league every year and you lot somewhere mid table, you even had a better academy prior to Arsene's arrival and were always more attractive to young and upcoming players prior to the 90 minute rule.

The point is we stopped spending as much (both in transfers and wages) while you lot continued. Changes in spending patterns are not that immediately reflected as there are existing contracts to be wound up, the question yu should ask is how the difference in wage bill could jump from 3m to 25m within 2 seasons.

That is why Chelsea had to spend more because they had to meet up first, have a bedding in period and then compete., only they've not been smart enough to freshen up their squad.

Having said this though, I also agree Fergie is a good manager.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
duduspace:

What of Rooney and CR7 you bought before then? in 2004 for 25m and CR7 too? besides you always had a competitive squad even before then anyway, it was not like we were winning the league every year and you lot somewhere mid table, you even had a better academy prior to Arsene's arrival and were always more attractive to young and upcoming players prior to the 90 minute rule.

CR7 was bought in 2003 for 12 million------United had sold Veron(15 milla) and Beckham at 25 milla before Ronaldo was bought.
In 2004, United paid 27 milla for Rooney. . . . .The account still balanced.
We sold 40 milla, we spent 39 milla. grin

The point is we stopped spending (both in transfers and wages) while you lot continued. Changes in spending patterns are not that immediately reflected as there are existing contracts to be wound up.

Stopped spending?
The difference is United spent on productive players whilst Wenger continued buying duds.
Buying Vidic and Evra was a masterstroke for Fergie while Wenger bought an erratic Gallas and a spineless Rosicky.

That is why Chelsea had to spend more because they had to meet up first, have a bedding in period and then compete., only they've not been smart enough to freshen up their squad.

Chelsea spent more cos they did massive clear-outs.
Zola, Ed Goey, Babayaro, Melchiot, Hasselbaink, Zenden, Scott Parker, Forssell, Mutu, Gronkjaer all went out and they had to replace them.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chic2pimp(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

So is 3 million enough excuse for Wenger not to have won the league?

Well Wengay thinks it is and as we all know 'Wengay Is Always Right'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

I think it would cuz if Memory serves me right the trio of Henry, Vieira and Campbell were in the top 6 wage earners in the league.
Yep, some of our top stars were in the top earner bracket back then, but that was before Abramovic's money and the Glazer's debt rolled in, now I doubt if anyone of them is apart from Adebayor before he was sold and maybe Gallas who came over from Chelsea.

chic2pimp:

Plus I'd like to compare and contrast with that of Man United not chelski's.
As far as I know Man united has always had the  bigger wage bill  but Wengay never saw it as an excuse cuz y'all where winning trophies back then.
I have not said that they have to be exactly the same, but a difference of 10m to 25m year on year is bound to have an effect or what do you think? isn't that the reason the likes of Stoke et al don't even dream of winning the PL? The idea going forward is the belief that such levels of investment into the playng staff is unsustainable in the long run and recent happenings (Abramovic's purse tightening and the upheavals at OT) lend some credence to that.

chic2pimp:

Guess this says it all.
Wengay has you lot thinking in profit and losses as opposed to the amount of trophies won.
If that is the way you see it, fair enough. I choose to see it as trying to find the balance between the two. They shouldnt really be mutually exclusive for a sustainable system.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

CR7 was bought in 2003 for 12 million------United had sold Veron(15 milla) and Beckham at 25 milla before Ronaldo was bought.
In 2004, United paid 27 milla for Rooney. . . . .The account still balanced.
We sold 40 milla, we spent 39 milla. grin
And of course, you didn't win the PL for 3 years when you did that and also fell out of the UCL in the group stages while the likes of CR7 and Rooney gained experience.

~Sauron~:

Stopped spending?
The difference is United spent on productive players whilst Wenger continued buying duds.
Buying Vidic and Evra was a masterstroke for Fergie while Wenger bought an erratic Gallas and a spineless Rosicky.
We paid nothing for Gallas, he was swapped for Ashley Cole and 5m (if yu've forgotten) while we got Rosicky for 6.5m, its no use going into the individual details, the net sum speaks for itself. And those figures are from Sky who are known to be anti Arsenal if anything. You still outspent us by a clear 100+m

~Sauron~:

Chelsea spent more cos they did massive clear-outs.
Zola, Ed Goey, Babayaro, Melchiot, Hasselbaink, Zenden, Scott Parker, Forssell, Mutu, Gronkjaer all went out and they had to replace them.
Its irrelevant why they spent so much money, you can't spend what you don't have (or was given them by Abramovic). Those values from Sky are Net spends.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
I hope the anger subsides soon so we can all join forces together again against Arsenal haters like DK and Sauron, maybe I'm not so angry because I acknowledge we punch above our weight, it however doesn't stop me from being optimistic. Yu can't acheive anything without belief.

Ok what exactly is your weight category? hull and Stoke City?

You were booted out of FA and Cc early So If you wanted to punch your weight category, what was expected?

You were mauled out of the CL, So if this was above your weight, what your expectation? Group stage exit?

You are currently on a 5 season trophyless run, So if you want to punch your weight category what should we expect? relegation?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
If that is the way you see it, fair enough. I choose to see it as trying to find the balance between the two. They shouldnt really be mutually exclusive for a sustainable system.

And the right balance is a 5 year trophyless reign?

LvGal as coach of Ajax built his team around academy players he said he gave Seedorf his first cap as a 17yr old and 17years later he has shown to be one of the finest players of the last 15years. Kluivert, Davids, Kanu, Overmars etc.

He went to Barca, He blooded the best midfielded of today, Xavi alongside many exciting youngsters and still won several league titles at the peak of Madrid

he is at Bayern first season blooded Badstuber and Muller(both 20yrs) into first team regulars and right now in the running for a treble.

In which of these clubsides did he break the bank and where did he stop being competitive at least locally?

I wont even go into his prodigees who are ruling the coaching landscape of Europe right now
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
duduspace:

And of course, you didn't win the PL for 3 years when you did that and also fell out of the UCL in the group stages while the likes of CR7 and Rooney gained experience.

During that drought of 3 years, we won the FA cup and a Carling Cup to boot!
You have won nowt for 5 years. . . .FIVE FREAKING YEARS. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We paid nothing for Gallas, he was swapped for Ashley Cole and 5m (if yu've forgotten) while we got Rosicky for 6.5m, its no use going into the individual details, the net sum speaks for itself. And those figures are from Sky who are known to be anti Arsenal if anything. You still outspent us by a clear 100+m

You lost a talent of 25 milla swapping Ashley Cole for Gallas. The dumbest piece of transfer ever by the moronic Wenger.
Cole has won titles for Chelsea since then, what has Gallas won?

Its irrelevant why they spent so much money, you can't spend what you don't have (or was given them by Abramovic). Those values from Sky are Net spends.

Keep making dud excuses as to why Wenger has fallen off. . . .
He's useless beyond useless. Years ago, he used age as his excuses.
Thank God, his babies are now grown-ups(that excuse has been dropped), he has now turned to using NET SPEND as his excuse.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
Arsenal have begun preparing for life after Thierry Henry by agreeing terms on a deal to bring Dinamo Zagreb's Brazilian-born Croatia striker Eduardo da Silva to the Emirates Stadium. Da Silva, 24, has accepted a four-year contract offer that will be ratified upon completion of a medical, with Dinamo claiming the transfer to be worth the £16.25m the Gunners received from Barcelona for Henry

Mirko Barisić, the president of Dinamo, added that "the transfer is worth €24m (£16.25m) from the money Arsenal got after selling Henry to Barcelona. This is the biggest ever transfer in Croatian soccer, inluding the period of the former Yugoslavia

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/jul/02/newsstory.arsenal

Slim shady do you see how your ignorance has been shown in the public?

Wenger can lie all he wants but the guy who received the cash said he received 24m, While wenGAY keeps teling y;all that he did the transfer for 50 cedis
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
dayokanu:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/jul/02/newsstory.arsenal

Slim shady do you see how your ignorance has been shown in the public?

Wenger can lie all he wants but the guy who received the cash said he received 24m, While wenGAY keeps teling y;all that he did the transfer for 50 cedis

I remember providing this evidence to Debosky some years ago. . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
I remember providing this evidence to Debosky some years ago. . . . .

wenGAY want his people to belive Arsenal was paid by Dimano to et Eduardo yet the man who got the money said its 24m
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
This is the complete paragraph from which you quoted your last piece of all-knowing information.

Arsenal have begun preparing for life after Thierry Henry by agreeing terms on a deal to bring Dinamo Zagreb's Brazilian-born Croatia striker Eduardo da Silva to the Emirates Stadium. Da Silva, 24, has accepted a four-year contract offer that will be ratified upon completion of a medical, with Dinamo claiming the transfer to be worth the £16.25m the Gunners received from Barcelona for Henry. Arsenal say the transfer fee is between £7m and £8m.

Of course you know at Arsenal its IT students that tend to our accounts and we dont have to answer to auditing, idiot. DK I don tell you, we don hear.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
dayokanu:

wenGAY want his people to belive Arsenal was paid by Dimano to et Eduardo yet the man who got the money said its 24m

That is how he's been lying with his transfer fees for ages.
It was the WAGE BILL of 2006/7 done by Deloitte that exposed Wenger's secrets.
He pays those useless players large sums of money per week.

The difference between our wage bill and theirs is insignificant.
Yet you wonder how Arsenal spend so much and they don't have Ronaldo, Rooney, Rio, Berbatov, Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

During that drought of 3 years, we won the FA cup and a Carling Cup to boot!
You have won nowt for 5 years. . . .FIVE FREAKING YEARS. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Of course, you kept on buying big, we haven't we are bringing a larger contingent of youngsters through and we are also buying them at younger ages.

~Sauron~:

You lost a talent of 25 milla swapping Ashley Cole for Gallas. The dumbest piece of transfer ever by the moronic Wenger.
Cole has won titles for Chelsea since then, what has Gallas won?
Yep, good career move for Ashley Cole, Gallas also won trophies with Chelsea. So its not about the player but about the club and its spending.

~Sauron~:

Keep making dud excuses as to why Wenger has fallen off. . . .
He's useless beyond useless. Years ago, he used age as his excuses.
Thank God, his babies are now grown-ups(that excuse has been dropped), he has now turned to using NET SPEND as his excuse.
How old exactly? the core of the youngsters bought at that time are still in their early 20s. We will improve the squad in the transfer market but the core of the team will still be our youngsters who came through.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by slimshay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
FFS you guys are online and are meant to be most knowledgable duo on NL sports section.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
duduspace:

Of course, you kept on buying big, we haven't we are bringing a larger contingent of youngsters through and we are also buying them at younger ages.

We make money, we spend it and we win trophies.
Arsenal make money, they do spend it and they don't win trophies.

Yep, good career move for Ashley Cole, Gallas also won trophies with Chelsea. So its not about the player but about the club and its spending.

How old exactly? the core of the youngsters bought at that time are still in their early 20s. We will improve the squad in the transfer market but the core of the team will still be our youngsters who came through.

Arshavin(29)
Almunia(32)
Eduardo(27)
Rosicky(29)
Van Persie(26)
Gallas(32)
Sagna(27)

Young players indeed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2010
Of course you know at Arsenal its IT students that tend to our accounts and we dont have to answer to auditing, idiot. DK I don tell you, we don hear.

Slimy, Sit back and think for a minute, what does Dynamo president have to gain by inflating the fees he received, Wont he account for it with shareholders?

I did a lot of auditing and 3rd party evidence given by Dynamo president is the key thing . Who in that article is "Arsenal says" they can quote a President of a club but no one in Arsenal was quoted, It could be the kitchen staff for all you care.

Arshavin(29)
Almunia(32)
Eduardo(27)
Rosicky(29)
Van Persie(26)
Gallas(32)
Sagna(27)

Young players indeed

Arsenals starting lineup is Almunia(32), Sagna(27), Gallas(32), vermalaen (25), Clichy(25), cesc (23), Song (23), Arshavin (29), Van Persie(27), Rosicky(29), Nasri(23). Just 3 players under 25

How young I ask
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
3 players under 25? grin

I thought we were u23. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Arsenals starting lineup is Almunia(32), Sagna(27), Gallas(32), vermalaen (25), Clichy(25), cesc (23), Song (23), Arshavin (29), Van Persie(27), Rosicky(29), Nasri(23). Just 3 players under 25
How young I ask

Sol Campbell is how old? Silvestre is how old?

Rafael(19), Rooney(24), Nani(23), Valencia(24), Evans(22) are all starters for Man Utd and they are under 25.
Whatz your point?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
duduspace:

Yep, some of our top stars were in the top earner bracket back then, but that was before Abramovic's money and the Glazer's debt rolled in, now I doubt if anyone of them is apart from Adebayor before he was sold and maybe Gallas who came over from Chelsea.
Yes but the secret is as clear as daylight, pay Stars the wages they deserved and trophy will come
But nooo, not Wengay he'll rather pay three 21 year old's £35,000 each rather than a quality player £100,000

duduspace:

I have not said that they have to be exactly the same, but a difference of 10m to 25m year on year is bound to have an effect or what do you think? isn't that the reason the likes of Stoke et al don't even dream of winning the PL? The idea going forward is the belief that such levels of investment into the playng staff is unsustainable in the long run and recent happenings (Abramovic's purse tightening and the upheavals at OT) lend some credence to that.
Ofcourse it is bound to have an effect however that still does not justify the years of trophylessness, or does it? undecided
Imagine not even a CC to show for it while the likes of Spurs and Pompey have won trophies during this same period

duduspace:

It's not the way I see it, it's the way it is.
As you said yourself winning trophies and making profit should not be mutually exclusive however Wengay has you lot believing that is should.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dudu - was United not WINNING before Glazer's debt??

If anything, Glazer's debt has HELD BACK United and not helped them ONE BIT!!

The club was SELF SUFFICIENT, not OWING ANYONE and RAKING IN money, hence Arsenal wanting to copy them.

Exclude Glazers' debt from any analysis - Utd was highly competitive before they even dreamed of buying the club.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
debosky:

Dudu - was United not WINNING before Glazer's debt??

If anything, Glazer's debt has HELD BACK United and not helped them ONE BIT!!

The club was SELF SUFFICIENT, not OWING ANYONE and RAKING IN money, hence Arsenal wanting to copy them.

Exclude Glazers' debt from any analysis - Utd was highly competitive before they even dreamed of buying the club.

I don't even see how Glazer's debt should be included in this debate.
The money the Glazers owe was not used to buy any player. The money owed was used to BUY the club(not players).
Malcolm Glazer has not spent 1p on United since the take-over. . . . . .What has our debt gotta do with the trophies/players we have acquired?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.