Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (666 Views)

. / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Eternity? / Why Do Pastors Never Preach About This Passage Regarding The Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Buharimustgo: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
My dear I don't believe in such weird unscriptural thing as devil incarnate
Re: . by daps1(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2017
RighteousI:
Recall I wrote posts on the topic of devil incarnates in human skin. I stated that these devil incarnates are the vast majority in the world, they are the vast majority that call themselves christians and they seek to intermarry with the few humans.
Since I started this topic some false christians on this forum have decided to also preach on the topic. But they try mislead you in the post. For example, they may start the post by warning you about how fallen angels mated with female humans as stated in Genesis, but later on in the post, they will say something misleading, unchristian and false. They do this in order to discredit the truth of the existence of devil incarnates.
One username here that does this is "daps1". I want you to search for daps1 here and you will see his posts on this topic. But he has placed lies and deceit in the post in order to discredit the truth of the existence of devil incarnates.
In order to protect yourself I urge you to acknowledge the following:

There is no christian trait or virtue like gentleness, humility, being prayerful that these devil incarnates cannot imitate in order to deceive you.

They are the very vast majority in the church and in the world.

They seek to intermarry with humans

Knowing who is a demon and who is a human is a complex issue, you have to shake the person seriously to find out.

Do not look at traits like gentleness, being prayerful, humility,modesty etc to judge if a person is a christian because like I said, there is no christian trait or virtue these devil incarnates cannot imitate in order to deceive you.

Lol I'm daps1 I actually wrote a book on Angels, here is the link to the website add the website for Beneath the Heavens(http://beneaththeheaven.com/ )
You have started with a lie, in my series about demons I started by saying everyone is entitled to their beliefs, I'm only sharing mine.
I didn't even know you had a series on Devils Incarnate, lol, aside from what you're saying not scriptural, it's also a waste of time, because the Devil is not as strong as you make him sound, the devil is an anointed cherub, do you know what that means? It means without his anointing he's actually powerless. Since Jesus came, some humans can refuse to anoint the devil in their lives therefore he looses his power over them and those ones are who we call Christians.
While I agree with you that not all Christians are Christians, I don't agree with you that the devil should be giving much reference, the devil is looking at you right now saying "what the hell is this guy saying?"
The devil is like a manager, if you don't give him anything, he doesn't have what to manage. Now with all I have said if you think I'm a false Christian then there's something wrong with you and not with me, you need to check your own Christianity.
PS. If you find anything you didnt understand in my article, ask me, except you have already a preconceived idea, which isn't wrong but when you want everyone to bend to that idea then that at best is not Christian, I don't remember anywhere in the Bible that Jesus forced anyone to believe him.
Re: . by sobastical: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, what I understand about this whole case is that the devil is subtle and cunning that he has that ability to turn to something soothing in other to get lives in fact the book of corithinas made us know that he can transform to light but not real light remember and I think this means every true Christians should be more vigilant and sensitive spiritually and we must be active in discernment spiritually. And my late dad who was an apostle said something to us then that if God really open the eyes of man then we will know that not all we see as humans are really humans, which means there's a similarity between this and that of what is said in corithinas about the devil transformation.
Re: . by obinna58(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
The reason why devil has all those qualities is because there are no devil, you might also be seen as devil by others,
every human is devil, in fact it's our choice to make people devil, anybody can be devil, you,me, father, mother, brother,sister,pastor,pope,president,governor,priest etc and that's why there are actually no devil

they are using your brain, It's your choice to set yourself free from mental slavery

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Health Through The Roasted Lamb - Joseph Prince / Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum. / Is Evolution a Theory, a Fact, or a Law?—or None of the Above?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.