Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,013 members, 7,960,227 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Vision Of Rapture During School Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Rapture During School Prayers. (292 Views)

China Bans Teachers From Mentioning "God" During School Prayers. / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of Rapture During School Prayers. by ANNOY(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Back in ss2 or 1, we were having Friday devotion. They were singing a song titled "arise". When they were singing it, I closed my eyes and I was in the spirit and meditating on that song.
Suddenly, I saw myself on top of a cloud or going up. I looked to see if others were there. I saw a few others wearing white. Then all of a sudden, we flew into a hole in the sky and the next thing I knew was that I landed in a place where rocks where. it was outer space. I saw heaven from a distance and it was all gold(pure gold). And then it was as if I landed back in my body when they finished the song.
I have shared this testimony on Facebook (Christian sites).
Please I beg you people to repent. Jesus is coming back now not soon. Go on your knees now and call on God. We are not promised tomorrow. Please I beg everyone. may God continue to bless and reward you. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Catholic Bishops Demand Govt Compensation 4 Churches Damaged By Boko Ha / The Responsibility Of Discipleship / A Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.