Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

Don’t By-pass The Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t By-pass The Process (216 Views)

The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting / ASUU Calls On NASS To Pass The Bill To Amend NUC Act / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t By-pass The Process by campusmuster: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Meaning of the “Process” in this context

A series of events to produce a result.
(manufacturing) A set of procedures used to produce a product, most commonly in the food and chemical industries.
As a young girl, while growing up, I did not exactly understand why I had to experience or go through a lot of hurdles. In my little mind then as I thought, everything should just be brought to the table with ease. What I didn’t know was that what I was going through at that time was a process, not until later in life when I began experiencing the excellence of the results birthed from what I had gone through, (#The_Process).

According to Taiwo Ogunkoya; “IF GOLD IS YOUR GOAL, FIRE WILL BE YOUR PASSAGE”. Yes dear, there’s no two way about it if you must get gold then the fire will definitely be your passage. The process is very important, the process is what yields results.

Read full article:

https://www.campusmuster.com/dont-bypass-process/

(1) (Reply)

Share Opinion: Likely Effects Of Institutions Lowered Cut Off Marks / UNILORIN Gets New Vice Chancellor / For Your Ijmb Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.