Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,110 members, 7,936,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:58 PM

Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster (35207 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by cytell56: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Do you think this will work?

I must say, he is hard to recognize though

APC slayer!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
I so much love this man called Fayose, but he will certainly fail in this White - elephant project of being a President as far as 2019 is involved. Let him cool down and allow the North to complete their tenure.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by rhektor(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose that has not succefully find solutions to Ado-Ekiti want to rule Nigeria? We don't suffer for Nigeria. So if we escape Buhari na to enta Fayose trap? God please save us

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by successincentiv(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
since when
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
BTT:
I am not Fayose's fan.

But I am grateful to God for him.

He is practically the only voice of opposition that we have. He is the guy giving this lying government a little temple run.
A Critic can never make a good leader! I'm one of his Biafran fans, though!
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by David160(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
The man is a talkative. He will not win
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Teewhy2:
All these are just ways of preventing him from probe after leaving office and looking for public sympathy , so that if anyone try to probe or say anything against him after leaving office, his team will say they are victimizing him because he decides to run for the presidential seat. From INEC time table i don't think it is time for people to start creating any public/official awareness to run for any post in 2019.
The way emperor Buhari is doing presently. Stealing our N4.9b oil money to share within themselves in Aso Rock, in the name of rodents.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by morbeta(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Teewhy2 post=59788165]All these are just ways of preventing him from probe after leaving office and looking for public sympathy , so that if anyone try to probe or say anything against him after leaving office, his team will say they are victimizing him because he decides to run for the presidential seat. From INEC time table i don't think it is time for people to start creating any public/official awareness to run for any post in 2019. [/quote

Captured thoughts!!! Exactly the act in play!!
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by oladele00(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose all the way.... We need ur madness to dealing with those aso rock's gigantic rats.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedians!

Fayose and PDP Can only rule In The Republic Of The Pigs!

Now here's what I find interesting about you, I am Yoruba and proud please what tribe are you ?

I hope you ain't claiming Yoruba cause you are not obviously

You talk brashly with no class and very crass in all your mannerisms

Please what tribe are you ?
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by NickFabin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na from play dance dey start. E go be like film when e set.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by mosagbo: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ayo Fayose for president of wheel barrow pushers and Okada Riders in Nigeria. Nonsense idiot. If not for GEJ that rigged the election for him, can he win on his own?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
yinchar:
He's definitely aspiring for the post of Vice President.

That's the trick in Politics, you aspire for a higher post, in expectation to get a lower post.

He is aspiring not to go to jail. He knows that our culture rewards noise makers with the " tiwa ni" line of defence.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Charly68: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
He thought he can deceive Nigerians as he did to his mumus in his state.. It is fayemi that is giving this man all this room to make noise around . Fayemi got to Govt house only to abandon those he chose to lead..he became a miniature emperor .Disconnected himself from the governed and got paid with rejection.. I hope his makemba dance of second term contest won't sail through his party primary this time around ..a grass root man should be brought in to do clean job in Ekiti
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by jpphilips(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Its the red tablet first before the black one, damn you!!
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Yakson09: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedians!
Fayose and PDP Can only rule In The Republic Of The Pigs!
+ idiots
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Milestones: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
TESTING, TESTING, TESTING THE WATERS, IF DEM DEY PUSH FAYOSE PLS MAKE U NO PUSH YOURSELF. OLOROKORI,
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Yakson09: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
he can only be d president of flat headed developers.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by ayorinde217(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Do you think this will work?

I must say, he is hard to recognize though
my vote for him is guarantee!
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by ufuosman(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose himself knw say he go lose.lol
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by MrBONE2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
MyMouth:
Fayose that almost all security agencies are patiently waiting to crab him at the end of his tenure grin
you re right ,waiting mode as can be seen below grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by pejuakinab: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
His SOLUTION is an ILLUSION.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Phylix76: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is not too good at this time. Let PDP further consult within the Party to give APC a run for their money come 2019.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by millionboi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
01mcfadden:
Fayose should go and sit down.

I love the man but I hate his presidential ambition.
How will u hate d progress of som1 u claim to love
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by oweman: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose don't stand a dog's chance he can't even get 10% of total votes cast .

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by 01mcfadden(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
millionboi:
How will u hate d progress of som1 u claim to love
So I should support him even though I don't see him being fit for the position?
I don't love blindly.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by transient123(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
In Nigeria, the more your corruption and criminality, the more your boldness.

These guys are pure evil.
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by dukekingsley(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funny people, i cant stop laughing grin
Re: Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster by Nellybii: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
BTT:
I am not Fayose's fan.

But I am grateful to God for him.

He is practically the only voice of opposition that we have. He is the guy giving this lying government a little temple run.

Definitely you are not from Ekiti state.
You also dont know jack about Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.