Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,863 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO (5117 Views)

How Ike Ekeremadu Escaped During IPOB Attack In Germany (VIDEO) / Buhari Celebrates Tinubu 67th Birthday: "Among Nigeria’s Pillar Of Democracy" / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ValUlasi: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
This happened during Nnamdi Kanu's outing last weekend. Could this be some kind of approval? The sky opened directly to where Nnamdi Kanu was standing. This created tension around the area. The opening of the sky brought down pillars of light that descended on the earth in the area. Till now nobody has been able to explain the spiritual implications or otherwise of the strange occurrence. But what was on the mouth of many that saw it was that Biafra as a nation is near than ever before.

lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ValUlasi: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
People must see this. Biafra has come

6 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by HumanistMike(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
I see. The smart thing for this individual to do is go sit down somewhere but nooooo. He wants to constitute a nuisance.

Keep being deceived people.

With the way he's going, he'll be back in a cell soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ValUlasi: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
HumanistMike:
I see. The smart thing for this individual to do is go sit down somewhere but nooooo. He wants to constitute a nuisance.

Let us put our differences aside for now. Can you see the pillar of light?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by HumanistMike(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
ValUlasi:

Let us put our differences aside for now. Can you see the pillar of light?

I see such all the time. Nothing special out here. However, it's special enough to deceive people of 20 IQ points.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ValUlasi: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
HumanistMike:

I see such all the time. Nothing special out here. However, its special enough to deceive people of 20IQ points.

How could it happen exactly the time IPOB faithfuls were on the move? If this had happened in America people like you would hail it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by kingxsamz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
lol..
op u are funny oh... you want to exaggerate things abi?...
u act like u don't see something like this almost everyday... abeg na jst light nothing special...

7 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by chinoxstock: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
you fools would end UP MAKING MOCKERY OF THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by HumanistMike(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
ValUlasi:

How could it happen exactly the time IPOB faithfuls were on the move? If this had happened in America people like you would hail it.

If it happened in the US, the people would just admire nature and recheck the weather forecast n things...but here yall wanna worship it.

If that recent eclipse that was seen 2 weeks ago was viewable in Nigeria, I bet yall would say it's a sign than Nnamdi would eclipse Buhari or Nigeria or some sh1t.

Yall should smarten up.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes, I see the light o.
The Lord and Savior of igbo people is Kanu o
grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by mexxmoney: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
I will wait for Apostle Suleiman to explain the meaning of this before I comment
Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by Damibiz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nature at work no big deal.
Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by babyfaceafrica: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
When will people have brain?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by GMBuhari: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hahahahaha

Pilar of light

You didn't hear voices of okike bambiala?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by genearts(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
See mumulity

1 Like

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ValUlasi: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ZombieTAMER: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
HumanistMike:

You should be more concerned about your people
Their welfare and well being
Biafra is not your business

5 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by Prouddevil(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
His holiness, the Onikuje 1 of kuje, his excellency, albino nnamumu cownu, the inhabitants of kuje Republic are anticipating your return from exile from the federal Republic of Nigeria....give hate and get hate,,this people are turning this man to God, bunch of confused miscreants.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by xcolanto(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes I see the light! Its a confirmation that the sun which is an emblem on the Biafran flag must rise! The other time the rainbows came in all it's glory now the sun burst forth despite the gloom! This is a sign of the victory and coming of Biafra!

All hail KANU
The slayer of buhari
The nightmare of afonjas
Tue terror of Hausa fulani

1 Like

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ProWalker: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
So where exactly is this your TENSION? grin grin grin
Biafrans and misuse of words. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by ValUlasi: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
lalasticlala, this is real and needs to be seen by others

1 Like

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by Adminisher: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
When you have a LIE you need more LIES to back it up. What a pity?. It has come to this. smh

4 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nonsense light
Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by vedaxcool(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
cownu be like ehhh

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by realhumanity: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
ValUlasi:

Why are you making it look like Igbo's are not intelligent? Why are you people always acting stupid? Do you know that people have outgrown this nonsense?

I just tire for some people.

8 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by Lloydfather(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
When we call NK nwachineke many don't understand why we do so.
There's a prophecy about NK already and this is another sign that GOD is with him.
Another sign is there has never been an incident of rain interruption in any of his rally.

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by hysteriabox(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
HumanistMike:

I see such all the time. Nothing special out here. However, its special enough to deceive people of 20IQ points.
Wow.
Now thats a Mayweather punch right there

5 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
That is the thunder set to fire Lamadi Ownu and other iPods

1 Like

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by jidxin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
wow ignorance illiteracy is cheap....wtf dz is stooopid

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by fanedrive(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
realhumanity:

Why are you making it look like Igbo's are not intelligent? Why are you people always acting stupid? Do you know that people have outgrown this nonsense?

I just tire for some people.
on point bro

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by jidxin(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
when we say go to school u wont go all u re concerned abt is trade container bizness now wtf is dz.... a natural occurrence it happns almst all d time most esp wen its cloudy or u expects it to be cloudy 4eva ..... wat im i even doing tryin to explain to dem../......chai derris God sha

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO by mmb(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Biafra is dead on approval according to an Igbo friend of mine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 8 Quarters Of Deficits, Nigeria Records $1.1 B Foreign Trade Balance / Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man / Salami’s Suit Thrown Out By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.