Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,052 members, 7,960,354 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Marriage Not On My Mind – Flavour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marriage Not On My Mind – Flavour (1959 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Odumeje Ft. Flavour – Umu Jesus / Umu Obiligbo Ft Phyno & Flavour – Culture / Flavour Caught With Ladies Having Big Boot - Watch This Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Not On My Mind – Flavour by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tofarati Ige Even though he is the father of two beautiful daughters, Ada Ada singer, Flavour is still one of the most eligible bachelors in the entertainment industry. However, for those who are anxiously waiting to know when he will walk down the aisle, they may have to wait a while longer as the singer only has eyes for his first love right now. When asked if marriage is on his to-do list, he said, “To be sincere with you my brother, I am married to my music for now. Music is a very jealous lover and it is quite difficult combining an active music career with anything else. One of them would have to suffer and I don’t think I’m ready for that now.” Speaking on the women that have confessed to having a crush on him, he said, “I think that’s a good thing. If women like you as an artiste, it means your ‘market’ is selling.”

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ / DCLM Daily Manna Devotional Messages September 12, 2017 - A Most Worthy Name / What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.